• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Westboro Baptist Church should loose its charity status!

Chris L.

Westboro Baptist Church should loose it's 501(c)(3) charity status as they are participating in politics by publicly saying this:
http://www.godhatesamerica.com said:
Connect the dots, people! It really isn't that hard! Schwarzenegger signs SB 777, the mayor of San Diego says publicly from his office that same-sex marriage is the right way to go, and the persecution of God's messengers increases daily via the legislatures, the courts, and the undisciplined, violent mob mentality all Americans possess and cater to. Of course God Almighty is going to punish you!
Maybe you Californians can send around a petition for Proposition 666, whereby you authorize and mandate Gov. Limpwristanegger to propose a law banning God from controlling the winds and the flames, and if that doesn't pass, perhaps you can file a class action lawsuit against Him!!
In the quote above, they are directly campaigning against the current governor of California.
The law states this:
http://www.irs.gov/charities/charitable/article/0 said:
...In addition, it may not attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities and it may not participate in any campaign activity for or against political candidates.[...]
So my question is how do I report a 501(c)(3) as baing a political org to get their non-profit status removed?
Chris

I'll do that. I may not be 18, but I pay taxes. Maybe they will help me out in my anti WBC cause. I think I would go insane if my brother was killed in Iraq and they came and protested at his funeral. IMO it should be a class C felony to protest at a funeral.
EDIT:
Found it:
To tell the IRS about an organization that you suspect may not be complying with any or all aspects of its tax-exempt status, write to EO Classification, Mail Code 4910, 1100 Commerce Street, Dallas, TX, 75242.

Last edited:
Good luck on getting them to listen. Lets hope they do something, Because what kind of losers put crap like this:

Thank God for the CA Fires!!!
WBC Prays for Everything to Burn!!!
WBC will preach at the funerals!!

And what is with GodHatesAmerica.com...

When you fill the army with fags and dykes and spit in the face of God, you have sown the wind, and shall reap the whirlwind (Hos. 8:7).

Mabye some hatemail wouldn't be a bad thing to send their way :devious2:

They turned America
Over to fags;
They're coming home
In body bags.

What total *******. There goes my HateMail.

Huh?

Can I donate money to you? Can I buy one of your awesome shirts?

No, you cannot donate money to us. We don't accept donations. We don't want your money. We don't make merchandise of the Gospel. "Take these things hence; make not my Father’s house an house of merchandise." (John 2:16). "Because that for his name’s sake they went forth, taking nothing of the Gentiles." (3 John 1:7). Likewise, we don't sell shirts. If you want one, go to a local shirt-maker near you and custom-make your own.

The crazy thing, is the I live in Topeka, Kansas where the infamous Westboro Baptist Church is. In fact, I went to the same school as a lot of their kids and lived down the street from what we call the "Phelps' Compound" where they all live.

They are some crazy people. I keep thinking I need to take some pictures. They protest my college, my old high school, you name it, and this happens literally a few times a week.

Whats even more interesting, is they protest the same high school some of their kids attend.

What idiots.... You should take some pictures, Show what nutjobs they are. Lol and what kind of idiots would protest a school in which their kids attend?

Are they a cult btw, They are starting to sound like one.

Are these the guys that interrupted funerals for soldiers and said that the soldiers died in the war because God was punishing America for letting people be gay?

I could shoot the aIRS a letter. Or I could shoot all major news networks an email (easy) and have them run with it.
C

I think they've already covered this, though. I'm quite sure they already know about it - it's been a big deal in the news before. Same "church", same stories.

It's basically a group of fanatical conservatives who think America is going to hell, for various reasons. They think that things like September 11th are God punishing America. To put it bluntly, it's a cult.

It's basically a group of fanatical conservatives who think America is going to hell, for various reasons. They think that things like September 11th are God punishing America. To put it bluntly, it's a cult.

Haha, it's just a country, I think God would realise that :lol:

Back