• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

well...

keith

anti-liberal
NLC
i seriously hate nonsense messages... but how many chances will you get to post the first message ina forum here? i'd say about as many chances as there are forums... so i'll take it and run.

Last edited:
Well I know I am not going to use the old MB anymore, I really like the UBB and VBulletin boards, they are great! :D
--BLK

Well I liked the old one alright, but there's quite a bit nicer about this one... The auto signature for instance... Plus the speed is awesome! :)

It's faster... that's PHP for ya :) Why people keep messing with the slowish perl scripts is beyond me...

Hey Mandrake, what host are you using because your site is pretty fast considering all the free services you use.

Originally posted by jvv
It's faster... that's PHP for ya :) Why people keep messing with the slowish perl scripts is beyond me...

Cause it's easy to learn.. and they haven't bothered to start learning php yet (e.g. ME..lol)

Originally posted by Hobbes
Cause it's easy to learn.. and they haven't bothered to start learning php yet (e.g. ME..lol) [/B]

Whatcha' talking about, php is way eaiser then perl.

geez, this is an old conversation that took place a century ago... my, I can see the inch thick dust on it. :p

Koolguy, you must've been seriously bored...

...and PHP is way faster than perl

welcome to the longest running thread on the free services forum, and possibly the whole community.

Back