• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Well, I got my Open Water Scuba License

Toefur

Two Sheds
NLC
I just thought that I would share this with all my old chums here. On Saturday and Sunday I did four dives in the great ocean that we have here and am now, I guess, a certified scuba diver.

I will be looking to get my advanced open water license soon.

Anyway, it's really a pretty cool thing swimming around deep underwater. It's a whole different world under there...

Anyone here a scuba diver?

My uncle was a deep scuba diver, sadly he died from it. Never met him.

Hope that doesn't put you off though. He was testing new equipment and got trapped, I think.

Good Job. :)

I bet it's an amazing feeling to swim around and breathe with the fishes.

I have a good friend who is a commercial diver. He's in India right now helping with an underwater power cable or something. It's good money, apparently.

Gayowulf said:
I have a good friend who is a commercial diver. He's in India right now helping with an underwater power cable or something. It's good money, apparently.

I'z in your ocean, cutting your internets cable.

I'm sure there is...come on man, we placed people on the moon...we elected a man that looks like a chimp but with half the IQ...wait maybe that's not something to be proud of...but that's besides the point, the point is we did it. And we can do this too.

Underwater Digital Camera for President!

Nice one :)
Used to have some mates that were right into it (always meant to take it more seriously but like a lot of things never got round to it), they got a fast boat and everything so they could water ski as well.

Funniest part was they named themselves the "Saltcoats Harbour International Team Skiers" - did a lot of good work for charity :D

I tried once, got really claustrophobic, and left. This was when I was 12, I probably could give it another go-around.

This isn't a picture of me diving, because we didn't have a camera because we were beginning I guess, but see below for a great picture of me snorkelling with sharks!

We are going diving with the underwater camera on Tuesday, so I will come and post some pics of it then!

http://llamapeopleclothing.com/snorkel.jpg

Last edited:
Back