• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Welcome to BudgetVPS

giangbs

Hi guys,

I've created a blog about BudgetVPS offer, please take a look at my blog and tell me what do you think? Do I need to improve or add something to make it better?

Here is the URL:
http://budgetvps.co/

Thank you :D

I like it. It is well organized unlike some similar sites out there. It is easy for someone looking for a vps to find what they are looking for.

Site is pretty clean and easy on the eyes. I disagree with adding a VPS provider to your blacklist just based on them not accepting orders from your country though.

Site is pretty clean and easy on the eyes. I disagree with adding a VPS provider to your blacklist just based on them not accepting orders from your country though.

You think banning IP from some country can prevent Fraud order? And scammers will use their own IP to fraud someone?
As a business, I just think they don't know anything about marketing and he maybe just a kid :D

Thank you very much for your reply :D

Then you may wish to add an assload of providers to your blacklist. Many will not allow signups from asian companies due to the overwhelming amount of pirated material that typically comes from there. Also figure several will only allow english content. Why? Because they would like to know what is on their server, rather then possible warez or other illegal content that they cannot understand.

Regardless, I havent seen anything about banning country IP anywhere on their site. Perhaps you can give a link to where you see that.

Then you may wish to add an assload of providers to your blacklist. Many will not allow signups from asian companies due to the overwhelming amount of pirated material that typically comes from there. Also figure several will only allow english content. Why? Because they would like to know what is on their server, rather then possible warez or other illegal content that they cannot understand.

Regardless, I havent seen anything about banning country IP anywhere on their site. Perhaps you can give a link to where you see that.

RockStarVPS is special, you should do some search to know more :D

Here is an example:
Code:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1044985
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=65155&starteronly=1&contenttype=vBForum_Thread

Beside, we only list the budget vps offers, not all :D So I think we won't have too much providers in our blacklist :D

Last edited:
Well... I like the design... but I think you should change your forum software from Vanilla to MyBB...

And yeah... why have you added ads? makes your site "cheap"

Do more work with the content, it can be better!
Thank you. We're trying :)

Well... I like the design... but I think you should change your forum software from Vanilla to MyBB...

And yeah... why have you added ads? makes your site "cheap"

It's no need to use MyBB, it's just a small place to talk :D And thank you for your advice, the site have to have money to run so we put some ads, but you can see, the latest posts didn't got ads anymore :)

From what I have seen, he stated he "Some countries are blocked based on past history, yes."

Course it is your prerogative to blacklist him or anyone else, but the reason are certainly not his fault.

From what I have seen, he stated he "Some countries are blocked based on past history, yes."

Course it is your prerogative to blacklist him or anyone else, but the reason are certainly not his fault.

The main reason is he blocked some countries include our country, but there are another reasons. He deals with adult stuff on his servers, that means this is not good :) I will update this reason to blacklist page.

Beside, as I said, block users from contries based on past history is useless. Hackers and Scammers are more brilliant these days, lol

And Thank you for your reply :)

Back