• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Welcome back Decker

Dont knock it untill you try a deep fried mars bar, or pizza!!!

Decker certainly brings the stereotype for us being drunks into check :p

I am from the best country on Earth... America!
Bahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll refill that wish pot if I were you ;)

Nah, it's nice to see more Scottish guys on here, and why not bring back an old wee classic. And Jason get a move on, we need to see these photos!

Your just miffed I got your username , nah nah nah :evilb::evilb::evilb:

Although I have been using it since the 1980's when it was BBS's without nice pictures and formatting, oh shift there goes my age...

I remember them Decker, not sure why But I could swear I had something with them before then they vanished......

How long before the wonderful geekrack and shequita return :lol:

I remember them Decker, not sure why But I could swear I had something with them before then they vanished......

How long before the wonderful geekrack and shequita return :lol:

Please Jordan - I don't think my reputation could survive it :p

Oh and welcome back Decker! Where in Hell you been hiding ?

Last edited:
Well since noone got the picture of TTR I got it saved somewhere on my desktop. Ill look thru my backup drive later tonight and reveal it yet again! :evilb:

Hugo you were the acceptable face of Jewlz, they took advantage of your nature and greased you up and bent you over ready for their clients... Your rep is intact :D

And I've been warning you lot about those pics :p

Nice to see I stirred up a little banter again though :) makes my heart warm, well it will be when they defrost it and put it back in (something the doc said about it turning black and terrible and they had to get it to a safe place and far far away or something)... :evilb:

Hugo you were the acceptable face of Jewlz, they took advantage of your nature and greased you up and bent you over ready for their clients... Your rep is intact :D

And I've been warning you lot about those pics :p

Nice to see I stirred up a little banter again though :) makes my heart warm, well it will be when they defrost it and put it back in (something the doc said about it turning black and terrible and they had to get it to a safe place and far far away or something)... :evilb:
Far far away? They're feeding it to Shrek!! Get it back asap.

Back