• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webspace needed

redbull_fmx

Ok i need some webspace

50-100mb space
500-1gb bandwidth
fantastico
3 mysql databases

I would apprechite it if someone could please help
Thanks Matt

striker said:
another person who is giving free hosting accounts on there free hosting accounr huh.

Actually, his host is a paid package. You should double check before saying stuffs.

than why is it on a subdomain? Frankly, I wouldn't trust a host who will pay for hosting but not a domain (unless the DNS has not propogated yet, in which case I take it back).

Forums all but empty, nothing to contribute to and with only 3 members it could take months for anyone to qualify for the basic plan :rolleyes2

Decker said:
Forums all but empty, nothing to contribute to and with only 3 members it could take months for anyone to qualify for the basic plan :rolleyes2

the offer is low, and requirement is high, site is boring in my opinion cuz there's nothing to chat about ---------> undesirable.

Back