• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webspace for image hosting site

somik

Hi. I was looking around and this seemed like the best place to post this.

I am the owner of an ImageHosting site, HostImage.co.uk. It is still in test phase, cause it looks like the script has a lot of bugs that i have to fix manually. However, once it grows, i would need to shift it to a larger webspace.

I am looking for a reliable webhosting solution for my HostImage.co.uk. What i need are the following.

• 2~5 GB space initially (with option to upgrade)
  • 50~100GB bandwidth (initially)
  • Parked domain/addons dont matter much
  • Uptime over 99.9%
  • Ad free
  • Adult contnet optional (yes or no both works
  • Free or Post 2 host
  • Fast server (load time must be less)
  • Good datacenter

I am posting this early cause i want to personally try out the webhosting service before i shift my site there. Had a couple of bad experiences with some webhosts before!

I am also looking for webspace for file host. I still have to find a proper script though.

Make your offers by posting. If you send me a PM, do post a reply here that you did. My emails hasn't been the most reliable lately....

Thank you :)

Oh! Before i forget, i can only post a maximum of 20 posts (non spam) on a good forum . . . . . per day ;)

Hello somik, the following plan is the most I can offer at this time.

Expert
2Gb Disk Space
35Gb Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
Direct Admin w/ Installatron
25 Posts per Month
Interested? Request Here

For our forums, check here: http://x-ind.com/board
To view all of our plans, check here: https://x-ind.com/panel/order/
**You may browse other plans by using the drop down menu.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

LOL! Hey Marvin! Nice to see you around here!

Thanks! I'll keep it in mind. I am still bugfixing the script, so i may take a bit longer to tranfer the site :)

2GB space seems good for now :)

I got another offer of atleast 10GB space and 200GB bandwidth on a 1TB server. Thanks for the offer. I am still considering it! Afterall, i know your host is reliable while the offer i got may not be so!

Back