• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

webspace for a Russia email service

CD Burnt

this will be a site for people to sign up for a free Russia - related email address. the email functionality will be provided by Hotmail (using my domain).

needed:

100 megs space;
2 gigs transfer;
control panel;
STATS (awstats or webalizer are preferred);
IP which does not change (shared is fine).

I do NOT need php, mysql, or email accounts. (thats right, I don't need emails!)

I will eventually put my own advertisements on the page. I will put your banner at the bottom of the page right away.

there will English text, describing the service, and Russian text, describing the service.

I am using my domain registrar's dns management because the MX record has to point to Hotmail. So I will put your IP in the A record.

{edit: no posting requirements}

Last edited:
I can offer you:
FSE1 (Fine Spot English One)
100MB Space
1GB Bandwidth
cPanel Build 10.8.2-STABLE 120
Our site IP 69.16.251.99

When you reach 80% of your bandwidth please inform me immediately and we will adjust it to whatever may be appropriate, 2GB or 5GB whichever. You can verify your bandwidth usage using our awstats, we also have webalizer.

:welcome:

AraBHosT is a new Ad-supported webhosting , but we will rock you
We are on a very fast Server
Just Try Us , you will not regret !!!!!!!

:: All Plans Come With Cpanel 10 & Fantastico ::

Starter Plan:
100 Mb of Free Space
1500 Mb of Free Bandwidth
10 FTP Access
10 mysql
10 mail account
6 mail list
6 subdomain
PHP Support
Your Own Domain Name OR subdomain
Google Ads!