• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Websitesponsor v.s. ValueClick

ValueClick because they wont close your account if you ask others if they recieved two months ago's payment.

I have been using ValueClick since Feb. '99, and they have been boring and reliable, providing good stats, paying on time, etc.

I have experimented with some others and found them generally more flaky and less reliable.

Does websitesponsors really cancel accounts because somebody dared to ask a question? Not a good sign, if true.

Yeah me. I asked if I was ripped off or was everyone missing their checks. I told my story here...

We have used websitesponsors since they opened.

They are relible, responsive, and pay on time every time.

We have recommended them hundreds of time to our own affiliates looking for banner ad sponsors (with no compensation or other arrangement).

I highly recommend them.

Statments implying that they cancel affiliates with out cause are as ridiculous as they are transparent.

Robert I am not lieing when I say they closed my account just because I asked here about being ripped off or not. Chet even called my house acting like a lawyer from iBoost heh.

Well people can believe what they want but unless they was in on the emails and phone call they shouldnt come here and say someone is a liar. All I did was tell this guy which I would choose and why.

Robert have I done something to you that shows I am a liar? I have been with your programs for a few months now and I am just about to earn enough to get a check. Have I cheated you in any way? If so please tell me so I may correct what I have done to make you call me a liar. If I was out to cheat or lie to you or other sponsors why would I send abuse reports to you via this board?

I have been ripped off before and I get worried when it comes to check time because of it. I think I have found 3 good places in ValueClick, SI, and CJ.

Chet?

}:8) Supermoo, I just read through the "Retro Re-visit" thread, but didn't see any mention of Chet's name.

Which player was he?

Back