• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Website Hosting - Private server

stealth92

Hi,

I am looking to search for a hosting provider, to host my private server's site. Note this is only the site and not the server files itself. For those who are wondering, I am hosting Ragnarok Online. Below would be some specs I would need. This is the current site.

10 GB Disk Space
30 GB Bandwidth
5 Domains
20 Emails
10 MYSQL Databases
CPanel
SSH (SVN)
PHP & MySQL 5
Premium bandwidth (Important as the previous host took me forever to load pages)

Looking for < $5/month. I'm very tight on cash flow now as its reserved for something else. Hence, I'm very much willing to discuss custom deals, and willing to place ads, to some extent.

Thanks.

Hello,

No need to place any adverts, Buzz Servers, LLC can offer you the following that nearly meets your requirements;

SHARED HOSTING

+--------------------------+
| Buzz Basic
| 10 GB Disk Space
| 100 GB Monthly Bandwidth
| 1 Hosted Domain
| cPanel (PHP/mySQL)
| Only $4.95 per month!
+------- Order Now! -------+

Please submit a support ticket with the URL to this thread, and we will upgrade you from 1 hosted domain, to 5 hosted domains free of charge.

The only thing that this account does not include, is SSH - Which I am wondering why you need it for a simple website?

Hey guys, actually I don't wish to compare, but if I don't state my stand, it won't be easy to catch my budget, and how desperate I am to get hosting which is the best 'bang for buck'.

Currently, I'm considering hostgator, which is a better deal IMO as they have both the name (reputation) as well as the features offered are in abundance.

I know its unfair that I'm comparing big companies with the small ones that's just started their business. But shouldn't every company make best use of opportunity to give clients good deals, so as to win clients over, etc etc?

Again, I apologise for the rude comparison.

Hey guys, actually I don't wish to compare, but if I don't state my stand, it won't be easy to catch my budget, and how desperate I am to get hosting which is the best 'bang for buck'.

Currently, I'm considering hostgator, which is a better deal IMO as they have both the name (reputation) as well as the features offered are in abundance.

I know its unfair that I'm comparing big companies with the small ones that's just started their business. But shouldn't every company make best use of opportunity to give clients good deals, so as to win clients over, etc etc?

Again, I apologise for the rude comparison.

Hostgator may have a "name". But they have one of the worst "reputations" ;)

The best I can offer you would be 3 months for the price of 2, or pay for 2 months upfront for only $3.95/month.

EDIT: Email me (richard @ buzzservers.com) and I will provide the first month half price for you. I'm sure you will be much happier with us than Hostgator, and I wish for a chance to prove that.

Last edited:
Hi
Well They really have name
Each one of us started with some companies like them
But most of this companies dont give you what they promise
Example: uptime, bandwidth , etc...
All servers are very loaded
Look
you get what you pay for
Thats what I learned

Hello!
Mauy I ask you about SSH? What for are you going to use it? Be sure that is not default feature for the any web host and that might prevent you to find decent solution

Hello,

Host-Hub Ltd. can offer you the following plan;

| Starter Plan
| -----------
| 10 GB Disk Space
| Unmetered Hosted Domains
| cPanel (PHP/mySQL)
| Only $3.99 per month!

https://secure.host-hub.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

If you have any questions, join us on LiveChat by visiting our website or simply sending an email to sales@host-hub.com .

Thanks.

Hello,

Host-Hub Ltd. can offer you the following plan;

| Starter Plan
| -----------
| 10 GB Disk Space
| Unmetered Hosted Domains
| cPanel (PHP/mySQL)
| Only $3.99 per month!

https://secure.host-hub.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

If you have any questions, join us on LiveChat by visiting our website or simply sending an email to sales@host-hub.com .

Thanks.

You rip much?

Hello,

Id be very carefull with a company like hostgator. Your purchase from them an in less then 30 days your be back. With the kind of service you want to run, they will limit you or suspended you very quickly.

I can offer the follow for you:

10GB HDD
100GB Transfer
Unmetered Features (Email,FTP,SQL,Domains)
Cpanel
Price $4.99/month

Or if this will work for you:

2.5GB HDD (free double HDD)
30GB Transfer
Unmetered Features
Cpanel
Price $29.95/year

Shell access for these services would a require an $10 one time fee for activation.

If interested please email sales@wisededi.com, we may even be able to work something out to host your server as well.

Im offering you

Standard Plan [ 4 USD/mo ]

15 GB Disk Space
* Bandwidth
POP3/SMTP Mail
Unlimited MySQL
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Sub-domains
Unlimited Ftp Accounts
No Setup Fee
[Order Here]

You can as well use FWS50 for 50% Off for 1st month.

Hey, how are you?

Silver Web Master Plan | compare other plansNot Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Reseller Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Free Domain Names!
Get web hosting and a domain name for free! If you pay for an account annually, we will personally fund the cost of your domain registration, learn more..

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Current Promotion: 50% Recurring: Applies to any plan, and any payment term!

Back