• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Website Design

shred444

I have some free time now, and was wondering if anyone needed a website to be built. You make the deal, let me know if you are interested.

yeh, i need a nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice layout for my site.... URL in my site, i want some catchy layout :D

okay um, your sites is about wresting games? or just wrestling in general. You have alot of subpages, so im assuming that you want of that that to be on the left table of contents. (The images on the top take too long to load)

Can you give me some info, on what you want it to look like and all. You can email me at shred444@aol.com

k

okay so what do you want it to look like
do you want it simple or complex
do you want a members only area
do you want forums

what can i get in return for helping you

etc

before u do anything else, i forgot to state, it's a non-profit job, and i don't make money off the site anyways. ok? if u still wanna help, u will be credited, ok, if possible, i'd like it too be pretty complex, and IF possible, a locked type thing (like IGN has) that only members can have access to images and movies etc. Thanks. a LOT!

Originally posted by zDySaNz
before u do anything else, i forgot to state, it's a non-profit job, and i don't make money off the site anyways. ok? if u still wanna help, u will be credited, ok, if possible, i'd like it too be pretty complex, and IF possible, a locked type thing (like IGN has) that only members can have access to images and movies etc. Thanks. a LOT!

Now ur asking for a few hundred dollards for free...

You can do it yourself but you want to give other people a chance? BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

If you can do it yourself then do it. Instead of wasting other peoples time.

Originally posted by Daniel

Now ur asking for a few hundred dollards for free...

daniel's right, but if you still need help, i could help you. All i really want is advertising space for my site. Which means top banner add on every site.

still wana do it?

Back