• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Website Design / Development Services

Neverain

Information:

Hello I am currently offering some freelance design services around the internet, I have experience in HTML, XHTML, CSS and PHP / MySQL

I'm willing to design professional websites and code them if required for your business, personal website or whatnot.

I have a certificate in Website Design and a Diploma in Website Design which can be shown upon request via E-Mail if required.

Below are my services and prices.

Services and Prices:

Service #1 - Website Design
- Custom website design to your liking.
- Fine-tuning throughout the project lifetime. (Live on MSN)
- Custom logo design
- 2 Hours revision time after project is completed (Live on MSN)

Price: $49 USD

Services and Prices:

Service #1 - Website Design
- Custom website design to your liking.
- All pages completely coded in HTML and CSS
- Fine-tuning throughout the project lifetime. (Live on MSN)
- Custom logo design
- 2 Hours revision time after project is completed (Live on MSN)

Price: $79 USD

Payment Information:

Accepting payments via verified PayPal accounts

At the start of the project you will pay 50% of the cost and when it is completed you will pay the other 50% of the project.

Also accepting cheques but you will not receive your design until the cheque has arrived and been processed.

Summary:

If you require any specific info such as the website to be coded in PHP or to be coded to meet SEO requirements please state this in your E-Mail along with anything else that you think will be required.

Contact Information:

I live in Australia, my E-Mail is: os.marko@gmail.com

You may also call my mobile if you wish to talk to me over the telephone, if this is what you want please ask me for my number via E-Mail

-----

Thanks for your time.

Back