• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhosting request: Shared hosting Space: Where: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanBounca

Request paid web hosting
Budget? (optional)
-
Space? (optional)
-
Bandwidth, traffic? (optional)
-
Datacenter location? (optional)
  • USA
Shared webhosting? VPS? Dedicated server?
  • Shared hosting
If you are going to host special content, please describe it (for instance video hosting etc) (optional)
-
If you require any special features, please list them here (for instance PHP, mySQL, cPanel, daily backups, parked domains) (optional)
-
If there is anything else you would like to ask or let webhosts know, please put it here! (optional)
I would like a host that has been up and running on the same server for 2+ years. I'm simply using your service for email, and don't want you to disappear for no reason.

Anything special regarding the email? Not bulk mailing or spam or any such stuff? You have your own domain as well?

Anything special regarding the email? Not bulk mailing or spam or any such stuff? You have your own domain as well?

Nope, just simple email. I could use a free email service, but at this day and age, I'm starting to wonder about my privacy. Also, I do have my own domain.

i recommend you asphostportal.com . data center location at USA and team support very friendly and fast to handling your problem/complaint.

hi here is what i can offer you!

Trihosts.com - NO oversell, 30 Day Money Back, 99.9 up, $6.95, CPanel, PayPal Protection!

Server is located in Toronto, Canada,

We have been around for over 10 years now, but just started to offer Paid hosting.

Hosting Plan :

Personnel Plan :

FREE Setup
30 Day Money Back
FREE Domain Name (.com or .net)
Web Space 150 MB
Bandwidth (monthly) 10,000 MB
E-mail Accounts 5
Instant Web Back Up yes
Mailing Lists Unlimited
Anonymous FTP
File Manager
FTP Accounts (1)
FrontPage Ext
MySQL Database (1)
PERL Support (cgi-bin)
PHP Support 5.3
Site Statistics
Control Panel (Cpanel)
Protected Directories
E-mail Forwarding (unlimited)
Auto-Responders (unlimited)
IP Address shared

Price : $6.95/month (12 Month Contract)
Price : $7.95/Month (6 Month Contract)

We are committed to open source at Trihosts We will donate 5 % of our income to Trilex Labs Open Projects.

Request paid web hosting
Budget? (optional)
-
Space? (optional)
-
Bandwidth, traffic? (optional)
-
Datacenter location? (optional)
  • USA
Shared webhosting? VPS? Dedicated server?
  • Shared hosting
If you are going to host special content, please describe it (for instance video hosting etc) (optional)
-
If you require any special features, please list them here (for instance PHP, mySQL, cPanel, daily backups, parked domains) (optional)
-
If there is anything else you would like to ask or let webhosts know, please put it here! (optional)
I would like a host that has been up and running on the same server for 2+ years. I'm simply using your service for email, and don't want you to disappear for no reason.

yes, you said that using share hosting for mailing purpose ok then realize whether you need lot of email communications or low amount of mail transfers, if you need bulk mails then go for other hosting services that may provide speed access.

I always look for a few things:
1. Reliablility
2. Support/Knowledge
3. Price
As the others have said, you get what you pay for really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back