• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhosting request: Shared hosting, Reseller Space: 2000 Where: Anywhere

dtrip

Request paid web hosting
Budget? (optional)
-
Space? (optional)
Bandwidth, traffic? (optional)
Datacenter location? (optional)
  • Anywhere
Shared webhosting? VPS? Dedicated server?
  • Shared hosting
  • Reseller
If you are going to host special content, please describe it (for instance adult content, video hosting etc) (optional)
-
If you require any special features, please list them here (for instance PHP, mySQL, cPanel, daily backups, parked domains) (optional)
PHP, mySQL
cPanel would be nice
If there is anything else you would like to ask or let webhosts know, please put it here! (optional)
Need 50 addon domains, currently have like 20 small sites (80% of them html based), so I'm guessing lite on the server. Please make an offer. thanks.

Hi,

While I suppose shared hosting would work for this, I highly recommend a reseller account, simply for ease of management of the various accounts.

I can recommend our Pearl reseller plan. We could certainly waive the account limit and bump it up to the 50 you're requesting.

We are a registered corporation in the United States, and have been conducting business for 16 years (est. Jan. 1996).
Unlike most companies, we do not oversell any aspect of our servers. All our resources are 100% guaranteed and available at any time to our clients.

Pearl Reseller Plan

-- 10GB of RAID-10 Disk Space
-- 50GB Bandwidth
-- cPanel/WHM
-- SSH Access
-- Softaculous
-- RVSiteBuilder
-- Hourly On-site Backups
-- Nightly Off-site Backups
-- Blazing Fast 24/7 Tech Support
-- Quad core or higher underloaded servers (most servers are dual quad core or dual six core Xeons...all others are being upgraded very soon!)
-- 99.99% uptime guarantee
-- 30 Day Moneyback Guarantee on all Shared/Reseller hosting accounts, and 7 day trials available on request.
-- We will match or beat any legitimate competitor's prices.
-- Refugee Discounts: Transferring from another host? Show us your current invoice and enjoy your 2nd and 3rd months of service ABSOLUTELY FREE!!

Starting at $7.49/mo. using discount code: FWS25APR12
You can see our packages here: Reseller Packages

Thanks for your interest.

Yes a reseller account would suit you as all the sites will have individual cPanel.

Check out our plans : http://my.nextgenhost.net/cart.php?gid=2

and there is a special offer going on, you get flat 50% off for lifetime on our special reseller. Please start a ticket before paying and we will adjust the invoice.

or our custom pack would suit you with, 75+ GB DiskSpace , 150GB bandwidth and unlimited features for 7.50$/mo

Last edited:
We are proud of our outstanding quality and reliable server performance and caring customer service. Our packages are designed to accommodate almost everyone, however if you need a custom plan, please contact us for a quote.

All of our plan includes:

- 24/7/365 Support Ticket support (Mail/Helpdesk)
- Private Name Server
- cPanel/WHM Control Panel with Softaculous
- At least Quad Core Servers with RAID 10 storage
- Latest PHP 5.3
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Daily Backups
- Online Webmail and FTP (includes Roundcube, Horde, SquirrelMail)
- CURL, ImageMagick, GD, PHP 5, MySQL 5, CGI, IonCube, Zend Optimizer and more!
- and so much more...

We are pleased to offer great discount for limited time. Use "CANNY60" promotion code to get 60% discount on your first invoice. Use promotion code "CANNY30" to get 30% recurring discount.

Bronze
5 GB Disk space
50 Data Transfer

Unlimited Addon Domain
Unlimited Sub-domains
Unlimited FTP
Unlimited MySQL
Price: $6.95/mo
More Info l Order Now

Hi,

I could offer you either a shared plan or a reseller plan and the Great news is that at the moment we have a 50% discount on our hosting packages

Also i will adjust the packages below (our standard offerings) to fit with your requirements above (more addon domains, bandwidth etc) (just submit a ticket once you've signed up refering to this post and what you want/need)

Basic Website Hosting

2Gb Disk Space
20Gb Bandwidth (Monthly)
2 FTP Accounts
5 POP3 Email Accounts
2 Mysql Databases
3 Sub Domains
2 Parked Domains
And our Standard Features included in every Hosting account

Normally: £3.50 per month
with discount: £1.75

Mini Reseller

2 GB of disk space
30 GB of bandwidth
10 Domains
25 POP3 Email accounts
15 Mysql Databases
Softaculous script installer
5 Mailman mail lists
15 subdomains

price: £4.95
after discount: £2.48

The link use the link below to get 50% off any shared hosting package (including reseller and mail only)

https://jgwebhosting.co.uk/whmcs/cart.php?promocode=50OFF

joe

With our Reseller Web Hosting service you can quickly generate a profitable new income stream by establishing your own web hosting business.

Our Reseller Web Hosting works by allowing you to repackage our hosting services, rebrand under your own corporate identity and set your own prices.

With our reseller hosting I can offer you 15% off by choosing any package.

Reseller Linux Lite

Disk space: 10 GB
True Domains to host: 10
Data Transfer / Month: *
SSH Access
Custom Branding
cPanel , Softaculous
Annual Price: £129.99
30 day money back guarantee

* : No limit.
Use coupon code STORMMC15 to get 15 % off

Reseller Linux