• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhost for small forum.

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
Need 1GB or higher HDD.
20GB or higher BW.
Cpanel please.
And all the normal fetures.
Rather pay 3-6 monthly host needs to have been alive for a long time, def no one under 1 year.

I like to up this site and forget about it, (apart from the backups I take) so people who have fail safe data storage or run on clouds and so on are more interesting to me.

I've been around more than a decade, and I can certainly offer you a plan that will work:

4 GB of Webspace
20 GB of Bandwidth
2 Hosted Top Level Domains
10 Subdomains
4 mySQL Databases
Unlimited POP3 Accounts

This is my cPanel "Basic" plan. Price is $3.95 per month. I also allow payments made quarterly, biannually, annually and biennually.
Current promotion is 50% off your first billing cycle, regardless of duration using the promo code halfoff.

Let me know if you're interested.

Although we (www.bigscoots.com) have several plans that would work for you in order to save you a few bucks we could custom fit a plan that would be specific to your resource requirements:

Need 5GB
20GB BW.
cPanel
"all the normal features"

Total would be $3.50/month. A 6 month sign up would provide you with an additional 10% discount. As mentioned above there are several options that would work for you as seen here: www.bigscoots.com/hosting

If you would however care to discuss a custom plan please let me know, I shall be standing by :)

Good luck in your hosting hunt!

I'd offer you a cPanel based hosting.
Space: 5gb
Bandwidth: 50gb
Weekly off-site backups available
Been hosting since 2009
Price: $5.95 paypal charges

And for your information , this is the cloud...

Best Regards,
Aloy

We would like to offer you our Business Plan.

5 GB Disk Space
30 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
R1Soft Backup Restore
Lite Speed Server
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
30 Days Money Back Guarantee

Price: $4.00/mo

More info | Order Now

:eek: How about a great value in a "CLOUD" Web Hosting plan for as low as $3.71/Month

<< Beginner Cloud Plan >>

Server Space: 1,024MB (1GB)
Transfer/Bandwidth: 15,360MB (15GB)
* FTP Accounts
* MySQL Databases
* POP3 Email accounts
* Auto Responders
* Forwarders
* Mailing Lists
* Spam Assassin
Plan Features

Annually Plan: $3.71/Month

Order Beginner Cloud Plan Here

We strive to build partnerships and bring success to your needs with no hidden charges or fees.

All Plans Include:
cPanel Control Panel, Backups, Free Setup, Addon / Parked Domains, Fast, Friendly Support, Sub Domains, Referrer Logs, Error Logs, FTP Accounts, MySQL Databases, CGI, PHP5, Perl, Python, Cron, GD2, Imagemagick, Softacalous Script Autoinstaller, Hotlink protection, Instant blog, forums, portals, phpnuke, URL Redirect, File Manager, PW Protect directories, phpMyAdmin, AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Webmail, Auto Responders/Mail Forwarding, Mailing Lists, Catchalls/Email Alias, Spam Assasin, Private SSL allowed, Dedicated IP allowed, osCommerce, ZenCart Cube Cart
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit Hostmy1stweb.com and order any Cloud Web Hosting Package today!

Thank you for looking at Hostmy1stweb.com for all you hosting needs!

We are proud to offer you our Hosting Plan as below :

- No Setup FEE
- Register your own local or international domain name
- Server equip with redundant facilities.
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee

US1 - Linux Shared 2GB
Support Any Domain Names
Parked Domain : 2
Add On Domain : 2
Space: 2GB
Bandwidth: 20GB
Mailboxes: 200
FTP Accounts: 20
Sub Domains: 20
MYSQL Database: 20
Control Panel: CPanel 11.0
No OverSelling Policy
Server Location : US
Price : $2.65 Monthly
Visit Our Shopping Cart Now

PAYMENT METHOD : Credit Card, PayPal, Liberty Reserve, Alert Pay, MoneyBookers, Western Union and MY Local Bank

Banner advertisements 1,000 impression at $1.00 USD Only
- Order Now

- Our Support System & Knowledgebase
- Our Support Forum
- Our Term Of Service

⇒ LiteSpeed ⇔ cPanel ⇔ Softaculous ⇔ RVSiteBuilder ⇔ R1Soft ⇔ FFmpeg ⇔ Get 50% OFF! ⇐

Hello Darknight, our following web hosting plan should be perfect for your requirements:

Receive 50% OFF! Limited Time Special Offer Only! Don't Miss Out!
Promotional Code: halfcrocweb

»»»»»»
Egg Croc
»»»»»»

» RAID Protected Storage: 10 GB
» Premium Data Transfer: 100 GB
» Latest cPanel with Softaculous - LiteSpeed Web Server - RVSiteBuilder Pro - Hourly R1Soft CDP Backups
» 24/7 Technical Support - 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.99% Uptime Guarantee - Free Migration

Starting at $2.95/Month including Free & Instant Setup!
More Info l Order Now

Please note, we have been operating since 2009. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

deeplist looks interesting followed by serverpoint however, way to much bw/hdd mayhaps you could offer a plan more relevent to my needs serverpoint.?

Hi,
We have raid-10 storage solutions along with weekly offsite backups

3GB space
30GB bandwidth
cPanel 11
Host Unlimited Domains (Addon Domains)
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Park Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
No overselling guarantee
30days money back guarantee
99.9% uptime guarantee

Only $3.95/month

Plan URL: http://www.beemhost.com/shared/linux/pro.html

We are in business since 2 years ..

Buy from cheap web hosting.....

5 GB Disk Space
50GB Bandwidth
50 all features
cPanel
30days Money Back Guarantee
24x7 Support
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
30 days Money Back Guarantee

Only $ 2.95/month

Check Details here

At judhost we offer many fail safe backups and other features to stop data loss. The small plan on our shared hosting would be the best and if you buy on a yearly basis we offer huge discounts to the prices. The small plan offers 5Gb of space with 10,000 GB of bandwidth but we can enlarge that to 30,000GB of bandwidth if you would like. We strive for the best experience for each customer so you will always get the best help and personalized and understanding help from a staff member. Go to http://judhost.com to check out our site and our plans.

Thank You,
Leon Hitchens

Back