• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Site Hosting

149hoster

Free Web Site Hosting

WEB SITE HOSTING
Domain Name Account
100 MB - 10 POP - 5 Gig Transfer
(No CGI or Sub-Domains)

Only $149 one-time setup fee!
No annual fees - No hidden fees - Never pay again!

Visit http://www.nationwidehost.com/?source=freewebspace

We also offer:
200 MB - 20 POP - 5 Gig - $10 Month
300 MB - 30 POP - 7.5 Gig - $20 Month

Last edited by a moderator:
I've paid $10 dollars for a Britney Spears action figure toy. Since I will not have to paid for it again -- one time payment -- and I get keep her forever, it must be free!

Originally posted by Cyber
what kinda logic is that? you still spend money! idiot.
If you are refering to me, that's a metaphor I made to the guy who started this hosting offer which is not free. Duh.

Free web site hosting - Yes!
Free setup fees - No!

Web site hosting always includes some kind of ongoing maintenance fee, be it monthly or yearly. Or forced banners and ads. This account has no ongoing maintenance fee attatched, no banners, no ads.

Therfore, since there is no fee of this type with this account, this makes it a Free account - Free of maintenance fees!

Thank You

149hoster, your post has been edited and it is not acceptable to try to generate interest by posting false posts. It will nto be allowed and if it happens again, you won't be allowed to post specials/offers. When's the last time you had to pay money for something that was free? Please use common sense in posting.

Back