• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Hosting

bsituser27

I wanna order a reliable host let say $3-9 a month, if possible payment will be in a western union if its possible, but if not at least paypal thank you

specs enough for blog and high speed both download/upload, thank you

I would like to know that as well.
If the download/upload contents doesn't violate our TOS, I will going to post my offer.

We could have an offer that meet your requirements

Could you tell us more the tape of download?

----

Sincerely

Christian.B

I wanna order a reliable host let say $3-9 a month, if possible payment will be in a western union if its possible, but if not at least paypal thank you

specs enough for blog and high speed both download/upload, thank you

How much space and and bandwidth you need initially ?

Here's what your budget can get from me.

Starter
1 Subdomain/Domain Parking
1 MySQL Database
10 e-mail addresses
15GB/month bandwidth
1500MB storage
Virtualmin or CPanel control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl

Starting at: $2/month

Basic
3 Subdomain/Domain Parking
3 MySQL Database
30 e-mail addresses
30GB/month bandwidth
3GB storage
Virtualmin or CPanel control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl

Starting at: $5/month

The usual disclaimer, all content US-legal. Adult is allowed, proxy/bouncer/torrent is not.

Let me know if you need higher specs. I can easily put together a custom plan to best fit your budget and needs.

I prefer paypal payment, but my billing system works like a prepaid phone. I can definitely take other methods of payment as long as they arrive promptly.

thanks for the replys

please just reply here, i really don't need to pm you guys. just post your offer, the purpose of download/upload is for my free softwares and videos tutorials or any videos however i know the tos if anyone could offer me a 2yrs contract and payable with w.u or paypal, also include the domain... please let me know and no overprice please? thank you and also i can do bank-to-bank transfer

thank you guys for giving a better host.

Hello,

I believe either of our plans below will suit your needs, depending on the number of domains and resources you require.

Personal
1GB Disk Space
50GB Bandwidth
Host 1 Domain
$2/mth or $12/yr ($1/mth)

Personal+
5GB Disk Space
250GB Bandwidth
Host Unlimited Domains
FREE Domain Registration/Transfer
$4/mth or $36/yr ($3/mth)

In addition, you can use "NEX20" coupon code to enjoy 20% discount for your first invoice. You can also choose to host your website(s) on our US or UK server.

For more information, please visit our website at www.limenex.com

We look forward to seeing you hosted with Limenex. :)

Regards,
Jay

Hello,

We thought you would like one of our "Best" shared hosting plans available. Quality - Reliability and Speed is all packaged into our USA servers that includes RVSiteBuilder, Softacalous and so much more!

Don't miss a great opportunity to save $$ on these hosting plans. *** NEVER OVERSOLD! ***

Below is just some of what you will receive with this plan.

Business Plan

• 2.5 GB Shared Storage
• 30 GB Shared File Transfer
• Shared Control Panel
• 100 Email Accounts
• Additional Shared Features
• 24-7 Support

More features here

$2.83 USD Monthly
$8.19 USD Quarterly
$15.18 USD Semi-Annually
$27.96 USD Annually

Buy Now At https://hostmy1stweb.com/billing/whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=12

We strive to build partnerships and bring success to your needs with no hidden charges or fees.

All Plans Include:
cPanel Control Panel, Daily Backups, Free Setup, Addon / Parked Domains, Fast Friendly Support, Sub Domains, Referrer Logs, Error Logs, FTP Accounts, MySQL Databases, CGI, PHP5, Perl, Python, Cron, GD2, Imagemagick, RVSiteBuilder, Softacalous Script Autoinstaller, Hotlink protection, Instant blog, forums, portals, phpnuke, URL Redirect, File Manager, PW Protect directories, phpMyAdmin, AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Webmail, Auto Responders/Mail Forwarding, Mailing Lists, Catchalls/Email Alias, Spam Assasin, Private SSL allowed, Dedicated IP allowed, osCommerce, ZenCart Cube Cart
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit Hostmy1stweb.com and order any Web Hosting Package today!

Thank you for looking at Hostmy1stweb.com for all you hosting needs!

I would like to offer you our Standard plan.

Standard
------------------------​
  • RAID Protected Storage: 5000 MB
  • Premium Data Transfer: 50000 MB
  • Unlimited Features,
  • Price: $4.00/mo | $40.80/yr
  • More info

So Cheap Host Hosting Features:

• -Daily Offsite Backups
  • - Softaculous Auto installer
  • - Expert Support Team
  • - Latest cPanel/WHM
  • - PHP 5.3.x
  • - Perl
  • - MySQL 5
  • - 30 Day Money back Guarantee
  • - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee.
  • - Free Migration Assistance.
  • - 24x7 Ticket/email support and limited live support.
  • - USA Server.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get 25% recurring discount on any shared hosting plan use coupon code NEW25
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ:

Do you have root access on your server?
Yes, we have root access on our server.

Does the price ever increase?
No it will never increase the price is locked in for the life of the account.

What payments methods do you accept?
Paypal, Moneybookers Alertpay and Credit/Debit Card via 2checkout.

How soon will my account be ready?
All of new order setup instantly after payment. If your account does not setup instantly please submit a ticket to sales department.

Any Content Restrictions?
Please see our terms of service for complete details at: http://www.socheaphost.com/tos.html

Where are the servers located?
Our server is Located Los Angeles and Chicago USA and Kent, UK.

Do you have a money back guarantee?
Yes, a 30 day no questions asked money back is available to all new customers.

Do you have a SLA guarantee?
Yes, We have SLA guarantee. If we do not meet our uptime guarantee we will credit you.

Do you have Customer review?
http://www.webhostingstuff.com/review/SoCheapHost.html
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=7775809&postcount=5

If you have any questions please feel free to contact via help desk

Last edited:
Here's our offer :-

8GB Disk Space
200 GB Bandwidth
Addon Domains
Control Panel
Script Installer
Email Accounts
Free Domain registration for a year
2 Years Pricing- $200

We accept payment through paypal & Bank transfer.

Our personal select plan would be perfect for you: http://www.option9.com/hosting/personal/
I can even give you a 10% recurring discount for the life of the plan just for being a FWS member: Coupon Code FWS
If you choose to pay for an entire year I'll even throw in a domain name registration or transfer at no cost to you.

Sadly though, we only offer credit card payments for all purchases.

Hi,

I can offer you our Gold plan.

Gold
10 GB Disk space
100 GB Data Transfer

Unlimited Addon Domain
Unlimited Sub-domains
UnlimitedFTP
Unlimited MySQL
Price: $9.95/mo
More Info l Order Now

Use promotion code "CANNY30" to get 30% recurring discount.

Try UrgentHost.Com , and use coupon WHTSPECIAL65 , you will receive 65% discount for your first month , then take the decision while you will continue or not but I'm sure you will stay with us as we're offering high quality shared and reseller hosting .

bodHOST offers Linux-shared hosting plans that are affordable, reliable, and secure. These plans are designed for individuals and businesses that require a cost-effective hosting solution with all the basic features such as unlimited bandwidth, disk space, email accounts, and a cPanel control panel. bodHOST's Linux shared hosting plans come with advanced security features, including DDoS protection, malware scanning, and proactive monitoring to help protect customers' websites from various cyber threats.

Linux Starter Plan:

5GB Storage
25GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Host up to 5 websites
Unlimited Email Accounts
24*7 Human Support
99.95% Uptime

Price: $1.09/mo.

Back