• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Hosting Reviews for DrivenHost.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
Has anyone got anything on them
All I can find is
Web Hosting Reviews for DrivenHost
DJ Santos 1 May 08

The host is out of service sometimes for more than an hour. Very easy to create websites for first timers.
EDIT: As I post this, Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at drivenhost.com.
:|

Last edited:
DrivenHost.com? I can access it just fine here from a Malaysia ISP

And the review doesn't really sound like a genuine one...

yes I know, thats why I posted asking for reviews, and its still not loading via my ISP.. strange

whoisguard is enabled, I wouldn't trust them. They were created recently, and they're on a burst server... a recipe for disaster.

Creation Date: 2007-07-16

OrgName: Network Operations Center Inc.
OrgID: NOC
Address: PO Box 591
City: Scranton
StateProv: PA
PostalCode: 18501-0591

that would explain alot.
But I think they use another datacenter 2
Meh, this is getting confusing, Ima get someone to clear it up...

Last edited:
Hey all,

Not the owner but I head all the marketing, let me explain a few:

1) DrivenHost Box still in burstnet datacenter, we have an contract with them for colo, still theres still 3 boxes (2 GSP clients that cant move due to location promised) and our main box.

2) The whois block on the domain I cannot comment on why that is, but will say that its nothing for hiding who owns the company or who works for it. Below is the real name of the owner, taken right off my monthly salary statement.

NaBill Wahbi
10811 Zelzah Avenue
Granada Hills CA 91344

Again no lies any were attached to this. The review on our site is a legit review, although I would agree from a standpoint that could look fake.

As Iv said CnR, with that order there would be paperwork for your machine, you wont be held to colocation etc if you ever needed to move. Everything is straight upfront no funny business.

Anyways, I think I addressed everything here. I do apologizes, I didn't see this thing earlier.

EDIT:
Our datacenters are in 2 locations, Peer 1 and 600 W. 7th St. and after this weekend across the street at one wilshire building

Also,

By all means, I would be willing, we have an AMD Opteron 246 for sale at $69.95/month has CentOS 5 preloaded so it could be setup in seconds for you.

I will offer anyone who wants to try our networks a 15 day money back if you are not satisfied. *

* money will be sent if canceled after we insure the server was not used for harmful acts.

[DWH]Yuxuan;993585 said:
Hey Josh - offtopic, but what exactly is Lake Shore LLC?

Computer company if i am correct.

--

Drivenhost.com, where do i start?

They are a good hosting company (i worked for them for around 4-6 months and lost job after the merge).

I recently had to cancel a server from then as the support was on the down and a few errors came up with HyperVM & MySQL (no ones fault but its just how things happened).

They were very friendly and we had no miscommunication errors and were 100% happy to refund my money.

All in all.. i would give a 6/10 to DrivenHosting :)

Computer company if i am correct.

--

Drivenhost.com, where do i start?

They are a good hosting company (i worked for them for around 4-6 months and lost job after the merge).

I recently had to cancel a server from then as the support was on the down and a few errors came up with HyperVM & MySQL (no ones fault but its just how things happened).

They were very friendly and we had no miscommunication errors and were 100% happy to refund my money.

All in all.. i would give a 6/10 to DrivenHosting :)
Taking into consideration your own experience?

2) The whois block on the domain I cannot comment on why that is, but will say that its nothing for hiding who owns the company or who works for it. Below is the real name of the owner, taken right off my monthly salary statement.

NaBill Wahbi
10811 Zelzah Avenue
Granada Hills CA 91344
That seems to match the details before they were hidden, apart from the street address.

Hello,

Yea Lake Shore LLC is my computer sales/repair shop in my home town.

ikick whats your name (pm me) trying to recall who you are hehe..

In regards to the information about network that was due to missmanagement on datacenter and owner's side of the company we purchased. We have moved away from reselling services when we took over the company, and now have our own colocation space, and we own all the equipment we use.

In regards to the Whois issue the owner and I spoke and to clear it up a bit more the below is direct quote from him:

"Whois protection was an automatic enabled feature, when we place domains on order manually instead of the automated system."

So hopefully that explains a bit, again its nothing to hide, I believe the whois will be removed shortly to confirm that we do not hide any of our information.

Perhaps you can explain why a traceroute to drivenhost.com goes to Switzerland, despite their advertising that they are located within the USA?

Tracing route to drivenhost.com [66.96.233.239] over a maximum of 20 hops:

1 0 ms 0 ms 0 ms 67.19.73.17 UNITED STATES 2 0 ms 0 ms 0 ms 67.19.255.149 UNITED STATES 3 0 ms 0 ms 0 ms 70.87.253.77 UNITED STATES 4 0 ms 0 ms 0 ms 70.87.253.29 UNITED STATES 5 0 ms 0 ms 0 ms 4.71.122.1 UNITED STATES 6 0 ms 1 ms 1 ms 4.68.19.76 UNITED STATES 7 1 ms 1 ms 0 ms 4.71.220.14 UNITED STATES 8 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms 65.106.1.34 UNITED STATES 9 1 ms 3 ms 1 ms 65.106.1.33 UNITED STATES 10 1 ms 22 ms 49 ms 65.106.1.38 UNITED STATES 11 21 ms 21 ms 32 ms 65.106.0.9 UNITED STATES 12 23 ms 21 ms 22 ms 65.106.1.26 UNITED STATES 13 36 ms 37 ms 36 ms 65.106.0.5 UNITED STATES 14 39 ms 39 ms 39 ms 65.106.3.238 UNITED STATES 15 39 ms 39 ms 39 ms 207.88.87.46 UNITED STATES 16 44 ms 48 ms 44 ms 65.47.113.22 UNITED STATES 17 44 ms 44 ms 44 ms 66.197.191.81 UNITED STATES 18 66 ms 71 ms 70 ms 66.96.233.239 SWITZERLAND

and IP NAME: ALBACOM DI IVAN BACCI?

It's all very confusing, and looks like there are proxy servers involved with this host, but perhaps that is the WHOIS protection you mentioned.

What are you talking about 1 post wonder boy? You apparently don't know how to run a proper trace route. It shows its hosted in hostnoc (burstnet) on any trace route (except yours), where is the confusion?

What are you talking about 1 post wonder boy? You apparently don't know how to run a proper trace route. It shows its hosted in hostnoc (burstnet) on any trace route (except yours), where is the confusion?

I did a bit of digging after that post and what the guy is saying is right and wrong.

The IP is based in BurstNET, but it has been SWIP'd into someone's name who lives in Switzerland. If you lookup the IP on Domain Tools it will show the location as Switzerland because that is where the SWIP holder is from ;)

I did a bit of digging after that post and what the guy is saying is right and wrong.

The IP is based in BurstNET, but it has been SWIP'd into someone's name who lives in Switzerland. If you lookup the IP on Domain Tools it will show the location as Switzerland because that is where the SWIP holder is from ;)
What does 1,848 post wonder boy have to say about that?

2,481 post wonder boy would like to say thank you for the replys, I didnt go with this company, no real reason why.. They just dont seem known enough to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back