• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Hosting Domain + Site for Sale: Stonerocket.net | Pagerank 4

Sitebee

UFO Hunter
NLC
Hello there,

Im selling off one of my websites: www.stonerocket.net

The website has been geared up for providing free web hosting since 2005 and has around 1000 backlinks (reported by backlinkwatch.com)

It has a Google page rank of 4 with many other inner pages of similar PR, also has good search engine rankings.

It`s listed in the major free web hosting directories.

Theres a phpbb forum on there with almost 50,000 registered users and almost 160,000 forum posts

It receives a good amount of monthly traffic as shown in image below.

srjune.png

sr2011.png

It`s also geared up to earn money from various advertising streams.

(please note Stonerocket does currently Not offer free hosting but it`s ready to go)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im asking for $350 USD which for a domain that`s 8 years old, 1000 backlinks and lots of good targeted traffic that`s a fair price.

I will also provide support to the buyer in moving the site and domain across to their server and provide all admin passwords.

I accept PayPal or Escrow, PayPal is preferred

Please email me at info@sitebee.co.uk or PM on FWS me if your interested or have any questions.

------------------
PS: The bandwidth spikes in 2011 was due to a video I was hosting on there.

Last edited:
Hi,

Which domain names are included. To my knowledge, there are a number of domain names associated with stonerocket the hosting company.

Also, how active are the users? Do you currently have other admins / mods that are active?

Last edited:
The forum is dead. Looks like there were only a tiny number of posts in June, unless I'm missing something.

Mind if I ask why you are selling?

Sure, In honesty, I simply don`t have the time to maintain SR anymore nor do I want to. After so many years it passed being a hobby, a job, the passion! It`s time to call it a day for me on the free hosting side of things.

@sarmth

There are two domains that come with the sale. www.stonerocket.net and www.stonerocket.org (also PR4)
SR stopped offering free hosting in January. As for staff, the buyer would have to reconstruct a new staff team. As for past users I doupt many of them visit very often, lots of fresh traffic though.

@wswd

Posting yes, traffic no.. It`s not going to take much to kick start the forums again!

The website has now been sold.

Admin`s could you please close and delete this thread please.

Back