• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web hosting directories list

The major question is does it really worth to work on directory submission websites? I have read many threads on several forums and seems that we do not get enough output now as compared to early days of directories.

I strongly believe that the comparison will help you to choose the best option for hosting your web sites. Try to contact the certain web host, tell your requirements and see what you'll get.

Go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

There are few hosting niche directories ... you are advised to submit in other directories and all directories are having special category for web hosting now ..

Submission to low quality directory can penalize your site. Its better to submit to directory who add only few links per page. (3 or 5)

We had an excellent one at freewebspace.net. Really sorry it's not around any longer. When I first started with free hosting it was the directory I used to use. I could go in, select the parameters by ticking a very long list of filters. And always get some good results. Noticed it is completely gone now. What happened to it?

I think there is no use of submitting your website in such directories. They are mostly link farm and getting a backlink from such sites may effect your reputation. If don't agree then reply with a reason!

Back