• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web (& domain ?) reseller request

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathiaus

HI,

I'm looking for a good reliable web and preferably domain reseller account.
If you know of a domain reseller which I could use seperate but also incorporate into my web resller that would be helpful.

I've found bpweb who can give me unlimited space and bandwidth for £30pm but offer no personal dns so I'm here to find a similar quote. Even better was don host with domain selling as well but his was a little pricy.

Anyway for the web, I'm looking for:
  • 100GB bandwidth
  • 5-10GB space
  • CPanel/WHM
  • Personal name servers
  • Secure server
  • Unlimited MYSQL's
  • Unlimited addon/parked domains
  • Unlimited emails
  • Php and other general stuff

The ability to upgrade would be handy as well and a cart of some sory preinstalled would be fantastic but I know its uncommon.

Thanks
Matt :)

Revolutionary Host could look into giving you a VPS with that stuff. You would get 512MB Ram dedicated, split a 2.4GHZ P4 (the other half of server is at .02 use so there shouldn't be a problem) dedicated. Also you would have 80GB of the 160GB HD and 500GB of the 1TB of BW. Cpanel and WHM standard, with Fantastico. Server is fully managed. I know its exepensive but that would be $65 a month for a one year contract and $70 a month for a month-to-month contract. I will look into the personal Nameserver. PM me or email me at heymrdjCW@gmail.com for more info.

EDIT: Ok I looked it up. You can set up nameserver from your VPS with cpanel. You can see how here. I will gladly give you a quote on the three IP's you would need. Shouldn't be too expensive. And with all the power in this VPS, there is no need for a separate namserver. :D Of course if you want a separate, I can look into that.

Last edited:
Matt I recommend you purchase an domain reseller from ENOM.COM. With your budget I can offer you for £10.95 per month 6GB disk space and 150GB bandwidth. Unlimited resources do not exist at present please buy what you intend on using, with future upgradeability’s included. Contact us if interested.

As standard:

- CPanel/WHM Yes
- Personal name servers Yes
- Secure server Yes
- Unlimited MYSQL's Yes
- Unlimited addon/parked domains Yes
- Unlimited emails Yes
- Php and other general stuff Yes

Hello,

VPHost's Plan 4 can offer you the following:
10GB Space / 100 GB Bandwidth for 25.95$ USD / Month.

It comes with the basic features that you're looking for:
- WHM/Cpanel/Fantastico/RVSkin
- Custom Nameservers (your own ns1 / ns2)
- PHP/MySQL
- Secured server with BFD (Brute Force Detection) / APF Firewall

Ability to upgrade when you feel like it. Please know that VPHost takes up to 72 hours to have your account activated, unlike most hosts, VPHost does not offer the option of Instant Activation.

As for domain reselling, I invite you to visit ClickFastDomains.
You will need to pay a 90$ USD / year membership fee, however, you will have the ability to sell as much domain as you want and at your price setting (at & above the minimum limit of course).

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to ask
Regards,

Matt

Our RC3 package comes with 7GB space and 90GB transfer, that would fit to your requirements. You have cPanel / WHM. Unlimited features for resellers like subdomains, mysql databases, emails... The price is $35/month.

We also can offer you domain reseller account. Our provider is DirectI. You can signup there as well, but I think you will need to deposit more to get better price

Let me know if you are interested :)

Last edited:
Hi mathiaus,

Good to see a person like you who is tired about kiddie hosts and who prefers stability and support, not just the price.

We could offer you reseller package from DimeReseller ( http://www.dimereseller.com/ ) with 10 GB space and 100 GB bandwidth for $20 per month, what should be of interest to you. However, if you need something more special, you may choose your custom package as well. Just write us your requirements and the price you are willing to pay.

Your hosting package will include:

Free setup
Unlimited features
Unlimited hosted domains
Domain reseller account from eNom
cPanel + Fantastico DeLuxe + RVSkin
Shell access
Affiliate program (50% commissions for each signup)
30 day money back guarantee
99.9% uptime guarantee
NO hidden or additional fees

Other bonus features along with more details about your hosting package are listed at http://www.dimereseller.com/hosting.php Package may be upgraded/downgraded at any time.

If your old server is running cPanel, we will transfer your accounts (files, databases, email accounts, etc.) to our servers for free. 7 days trial account is available, so you may test speed and performance, check support quality and response time before making your final decision.

Naturally, fast and stable server along with 24/7 friendly helpdesk/phone support is included. We would like to make this package even more serviceable to you, so please reply with any questions you may have.

Thanks everyone for all the great offers!
Wel I've made my decision and gone MonkeyWrench (via PM).
However I could change as I think all the other alternatives were good

@heymrdj: I'd love that but I just can't afford it sorry. maybe in the future?

mathiaus said:
Thanks everyone for all the great offers!
Wel I've made my decision and gone MonkeyWrench (via PM).
However I could change as I think all the other alternatives were good

@heymrdj: I'd love that but I just can't afford it sorry. maybe in the future?

Anytime you need it man. You know where to find me :biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back