• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Designer Needed

Deal has been changed. The price has gone up.

$2500 for complete web design.

1) I want "actual" entrance pages, not screenshots.
2) Have minumum of a shockwave headers. The rest can either be all shockwave, html, cgi, php, dont care.
3) Must have good sound to it, easy going but with a active beat to it, include a way to turn sound off.
4) Include pic of tanker, Arlan Dunn, and Helicopter with Miss Liberty. The latter 2 you can get from http://tfctcorp.com main page.
5) FORGET THE CHOPPER. They dont have one of their own. Once I told them that putting one on the site would be false advertising, they said leave it off.

I really didnt stay on top of this as I should have because I got so busy on so many other things. My workload is down now, and I will be staying on top of it this time.

You have until Saturday, Oct 4 to get your designs submitted. Decision will be made that day. Winner will be given access to the site to rebuild it. You will then have until Saturday, Oct 11 to have it completed. That means the WHOLE site without needing our input. Then we will work with you from the 11th to the 18th to fine tune it.

Submit designs in this thread....not pm or email. I think the open competition will get us the best design, and the best feedback from other members here. Maybe I will even do a poll on it saturday. I have email notification on this thread now, so when you post, I will be back here shortly.

Let's get busy. Sorry I wasnt on top of things the first time around. Hence, the pay increase. If some of you "dont" design, but know someone who does, send them here.

Last edited:
I cant give feedback unless I am given some. You gotta remember, I dont make the decisions, and they wont see the new designs till saturday.

I've done a main page up, which has flash for the page content...
main index page

Aswell as an internal page, to give you an idea what the rest of the pages would look like...
internal page

I know the music's not that crash hot.... and just a heads up, the links down the side, and a couple up the top show subcategories on clicking them.

Last edited:
Hey Webdude, this offer caught my attention hehe, thought i could use the money for an engagement ring, i thought i would give it a shot, if you could maybe give me feedback on it, and if how i could make it better, here ya go

Attempt

P.S - Sorry it isnt in flash and i hope the professionalism compensates for it.

Greetings

Hello there, i noticed this thread and started working on a design last night.....I will have my design complete within around 5 hours!

This is before the deadline of saturday night, so please wait for my design....i guarrentee you wont be dissapointed.

eyewavex

update

Hey there, my design is nearing its final stages, its taken me like the entire day so far! Please bear with me...i will have it completed within the next 3-5hrs........hopefully still before the saturday deadline.

Ok everyone. Keep posting them here. The people who need to see them are coming here to see them. They will be seeing them all tomorrow, and then I will post who gets it.

My Entry At Last!

Well here is my entry everyone, it has taken me quite some time, around 2 days to be exact but here it is.

http://www.xerogravity.net/tfct/

I have taken on board the original specification, added my own ideas and believe i have taken 21st century technologies in the direction they wish to be heading. The site is fast loading, html effiecent and incredibly professional. Ive made it very easy to edit so anyone can open it up in notepad and change preety much anything!

In this design the main page is done, the trident technologies first page is linked and working...and the about us section and sub links are all working..so please browse around and have a look...i hope you like it and i am very keen to do business with you.

P.S I know there is still ALOT that needs changing, colours, elements, content of course.....also some images could be optimised to load faster....all of this can be done to suit your needs!

eyewavex

Hi

Ok i may as well resubmit my earlier design that won before, i know it was never completed but that was only because i had my freshers week.......well i can do this design, have it finished with the changes you require in several days.

http://byr.bladehost.net/design3/

There it is again....

Regards.

Back