• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Designer Needed

Re: Hey

Originally posted by eyewavex
Hey any comments on my design?

Sorry, I went away for a bit. It is a great design, I wont argue with that. I dont know what tfct had to say about it since they basically more explained why they chose the one they did. They didnt really comment much on the others other than it was a really tough choice. I know yours was picked by a few ...but they got outvoted.

Hi,

I wondered whether you like korean style web site.

This is my work:

www.phpcube.com (english)

www.asianjoy.com (chinese language)

www.asianq.com ( Done, ready for selling goods )
( this one which i modified oscommerce shopping cart, if you want to open online business)

If you are interesting in those design style, feel free to click email button which on the below to email me.

engama
design for life

hi webdude.. yeh it was a pity i submitted or two late for the contest. i have not sold it to anyone yet so if you're interested you can contact me on so we can talk and negotiate a price:

fantasian@optusnet.com.au
msn: ex_calibur69@hotmail.com
aim: minhn1987

thanks for you're interest... btw there is also a subpage, i will show it to you later.

ooh... handytemplates.com is reselling templatemonster.com designs... isnt that illegal?

Last edited:
Back