• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web designer needed for infomercial style website

Conscript

NLC
NLC
Hi,

I have a client who is in need of an infomercial style website. What this means is a website with very long web copy that tries to get its visitor to sign up for an offer on the first page.

I have the content created (the web copy) and am in need of someone to put that into a visual layout that is web-ready.

It must be easy to read, easy to follow along, and do a good job of laying out a lot of content so it does not look intimidating. I am willing to pay for stock photography if needed although I will provide several pictures my client has sent to me.

I need to work with someone flexible and creative. The website will consist of 3 pages.

Page 1: The long editorial style/infomercial web copy and offer
Page 2: Sign up page with a simple send mail form and form validation
Page 3: Confirmation Page

There are no dynamic scripts or flash required other than the form mail script that also validates the form to make sure that proper input is entered.

My budget is $100 USD for the complete job. I am willing to pay in installments as the project progresses (ex. $50 for the mock ups and revisions and $50 for the generated code).

Please post or PM me your offers as well as show me examples of websites you have completed before, preferably that are in the informercial style. Also post websites in this style that you feel you might be able to "borrow" ideas from.

I am looking to get this whole thing wrapped up in a few days, not weeks, so bid quickly.

Thank you.

Could you forward/email maybe one pic and a short section of the content, just so I could see what it would be pointed at Conscript to get a feel of the layout and style that would be required?

PM'd you a link to some screens of the main page only, forms, etc. just dependent on content required, sorry for taking so long, piles of work.

Back