• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Based Browser Game

luismacedo

Hello!

I have for sale my mmorpg web based game. It´s a space conquer game.

It´s ideal for large amount of players and last week i have finished the beta stage. The game has been tested by 12 players, to fix some bugs and cron jobs. Now it´s working fine.

The game is prepared to have google/yahoo ads if the buyer wants too.

It´s a multilang game which can be playable by all of people.

I can provide throught PM the link of the game and explain it better.

I´m looking for a decent offer, the game took 1 and half year to be made.

Luis Macedo

Is there a demo of the script? I want to see what it is like before putting in an offer :p

Hi!

The game is shown in brazilian language but it can have multi lang if the buyer wants too.

http://www.war-space.pt.vu/

Login is demo/demo

This game is similar to Ogame but it has much more features, including OGSpy which is a powerful tool for this game. It also have included a chat connect to multiple users and a bulletin board(phpbb).

It has a Admin Panel where you can change all the games options: Speed, Resources, Ban, Unban, Create Moons, Add Planets and much more.

This game can have ads if wanted. The ad that is shown is a webcron banner. The game uses a cron to update every hour the points.

It does exist 9 Galaxys and 499 Solar Systems, so you can make the counts and see how many players you can have. On each Galaxy and solar system (p ex. Galaxy:1 - Solar System:1) you can have 15 planets or moons.

How the game works?

Simple... First of all you need to create your mines so your planet can start producing resources. After that you´ll have to increase all of you´re mines, technologie, intelligence to be the master of the univers.

The game has been tested by 10 players. Perhaps it has some small bugs which i will fix if found.

The buyer will get the game and support for more than a month. After that time i will only provide updates of the game because i will be working in a new one.

Thank you,

Luis

Back