• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

We just changed our name from dwhs.com to webhost.pro

You like www.dwhs.com better?

My problem is people would always say, of your with dhws or dwss or something like that.

I hate re-branding after a decade but you can't forget webhost.pro (well I hope so lol)

I think the new domain extensions are stupid as well (people will remember a .com...not such much a .pro, or .ninja, or .whatever). People are going to think of your company name and almost always go with the .com version to try to find you.

That said, I don't know that I care for your old domain name, for obvious reasons. That's coming from the guy who owns wswd.net. ha ha!! People are always so confused. It was an acronym back in the day, and we didn't go with the .com because we followed the appropriate naming convention, and went with the .net, as a network provider. I'm kicking myself now for not getting a really catchy .com. Plenty were available back then. :D

Ok, that's all well and good... But what does this have to do with reviewing website design ? :/

Interesting. I see what you're going after there, with the memorable domain name. However, I personally liked your old domain name better.

Back