• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

We have an admirer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im dead serious, one of our customers got contacted by this guy for free hosting. This guy must be a complete nutcase, & guess what they offer webdesign! Sh*t they can't even design their own site!

then i would say remove that smilie.

ADD
that is almost an exact rippoff, the only things changed are the font and the plans, and he even adds a copyright at the bottom, get in contact with your lawyer fast.

And take screenshots of every page or back them all up onto your comp.

Last edited:
Local Information
Operating System: Windows XP
Server Software: sambar 5.1p [retail], imail7.05, mysql 3.23, perl, php4.12, openssl.
Server Hardware: AMD Duron 1Ghz, 512RAM, 2x 40GB HD 7200rpm Adminstration: Wilson NG admin@ktxhost.net

:biggrin2:

And ADSL by the looks of it!

Server Information
Server Name: mercury
Hostname: mercury.ktxhost.net
Backbone Speed: 310/ mbits
Connection Speed: 768000/ kps
Uptime: 99%

It is backup now.. different design... but if you go check their forums you will find they are recruiting for new staff.... staff get free webhosting and links to warez... isnt that great?!?

Wow. That was quick. He must hang out here or did you eamil him or something Robert?

I emailed him, and I emailed Optus@home saying the service was being run off their cable internet product which is against their TOS, looking for an outcome soon.

GO ROBERT!! GO!! GO ROBERT!! GO!! GO ROBERT!! GO!! GO ROBERT!! GO!! GO ROBERT!! GO!! GO ROBERT!! GO!! GO ROBERT!! GO ROBERT!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back