• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

We have an admirer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our users have posted a total of 6 articles
We have 1 registered user
They must be very small. Don't think they stand a chance against anyone. I didn't see the site earlier but did they copy myacen's design too? :confused2

Originally posted by cheatpark

They must be very small. Don't think they stand a chance against anyone. I didn't see the site earlier but did they copy myacen's design too? :confused2

Yes and when you clicked "support" it said "chat with fellow myacen network staff and members"

quote:
WebHostingTalk Suggestions and Feedback
Feel free to post questions, comments, feedback and suggestions on WHT.

lol , thats just pathetic , they cant even write their own forum descriptions

KTXHost Forums:

Pre-Sales Questions
Questions before you get started?

Exactly the same as Myacen Forums.

This is very amusing. Robert, call your lawyer again and send these guys to hell and back and back again. :biggrin2:

Originally posted by nickmahon

I guess you forgot about the X-Box.

Scusae me? X-Box is running circles around the other consoles out there. That cushiony bluish console on the other hand....

Back to subject, yeah, those forums are pretty funny....

Originally posted by Giancarlo
And you obviously are forgetting about Alex's Kelmhosting crap. :biggrin2:

Hmmm...there's a blast from the past. Alex started out on our servers...it must be at least 9 months ago now...but we had to move him on.

Cheers

Gary

Originally posted by Webdude

Scusae me? X-Box is running circles around the other consoles out there.
X-box has very low sales in Europe and Japan. Microsoft recently did a big price drop but I don't think it made much difference. I personally think that gamecube will be the best. Especially because of its cheap price. Its only 120 pounds here in the UK which is pretty good. I also think its good because of its small size.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
And the X-Box is a sorry game system. Only Americans would buy it... not us Europeans.

well i might get it now its gone down in price ...

What as we sorry for :confused:

:biggrin2: the only reason sales are down are due to the price and not that many games compaired to ps2 ...

but some wicked games gonna be coming soon :biggrin2:

Here is why I think consoles are the best...

- They are more designed for the job. They don't reboot every so often and freeze. More reliable, etc.
- The market is not neccessarily dominated by microsoft. You have a choice between microsoft, sega, nintendo and sony.
- Consoles are cheaper.
- Simple to set up. Plug it in and it works.

I could say more but I think thats enough to start a debate. :)

- They are more designed for the job. They don't reboot every so often and freeze. More reliable, etc.

My PC doesn't crash or reboot often and it doesn't freeze. I have Windows 2000. It works and is more reliable.

- The market is not neccessarily dominated by microsoft. You have a choice between microsoft, sega, nintendo and sony.

No comment.

- Consoles are cheaper.

Not necessarily. The games are very expensive... and PCs are getting cheaper. Plus the performance in graphics is superior on PC's and most of the games have better performance.

- Simple to set up. Plug it in and it works.

Yeah, but you get better performance from the PC.

Dunno about you but pc games and ps2/x-box/gamecube games are same price.

:confused2

The new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back