• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

We are new to this forum - take a look at our site.

ksstudio

Please comments:
- loading speed
- color
- navigation
- informations
- profesional / not
- price

We shall very much appreciate any comments you give us.

:)

Load speed seems fast over 56k. Your colors seem to go well with each other, and your text shows up. Your navigation seems easy and clear - and the mouse over effects over your catagory buttons ("starter" Value", etc.) are very cool. From the looks of things, you provide good information reguarding your different hosting plans. As far as professional, well, I'd drop the colored scroll bar. It looks fine for a personal site, but it just doesn't go for a professional site.(in my opinion) Other than that, your site looks quite professional. As for the pricing, I never looked into paid hosting, so I really don't know what is good and what's too expensive, but they look reasonable enough to me. :)

loading speed- very good
colour- unique but good
navigation- the scroll to the bottom is a bit too long. plus there is too much extra space around your linkexchange banner.
informations- good, well explained and descriptive.
professional/not- profesional in a fun kind of unprofessional way.
price- a little bit expensive.

If you havent already, post about yourself in the paid hosting forum. You will probably get a more critical review in regard to your services and pricing.

Back