• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Way kewl!

Webdude

NLC
When I was a kid, I read all 7 books in the series. I thought it would make a great movie, but knew the technology was not there yet to do it good. Many years later, as I expected, the movie is now being made by Disney, with the help of the director of Shrek.

The Chronicles of Narnia - Author: C.S. Lewis
#### The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
http://narnia.com

If you havent read the series, you probably should. It's heralded as one of the best fiction series of all time.

i hate reading.

well.. no.. they're just not my taste in books.. but i hope they make it watchable by all.. not just fans of the books

Yeah, we have a recorded-off-TV-very-old-VHS-choppy version of the 3rd (?) book's movie. It does suck :classic2:

I read the first one back in elementary school. It was alright. Too bad Disney is making them

Are these the books where they go through a trunk or closet or something like that that leads to another world and they meet a half-man, half-goat creature or something like that?

They go through a wardrobe in one of the books. The newest edition of the books puts the creation of Narnia as book one, where two children are transported to the Woods Between the Worlds by rings created by the boy's uncle. They then go into a couple of worlds, bring back the White Witch to London, and eventually (accidentally) set her free into Narnia, which begins to create itself as they watch. The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (hope I'm spelling wardrobe right, it looks wrong) is the best-known of the series; I think it falls in as book 2 or 3.

Back