• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Water Seven Backup Dedicated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun Luzon

Fine Traders
NLC
I had a deal with Hosting-Shack but it seems that Galaxy Solutions suspended their sales due to downtime problems and still I am not receiving an answer from Hosting-Shack about when the dedicated server can be set up.

Basically, this is what we want. I'll just quote what I've replied to Hosting-Shack to save me some time. Here it is:

>1) Budget of under $269.00/month?
Yes, it will be helpful to our project if we can have a decent dedicated server at lower than that price.

2) Backups server, so are you looking for 500+GB Storage? Or just 250+GB?
No, not a storage. We plan to create website accounts that will serve as our means of communicating with our members in case we suffer a downtime with our own servers.

3) Bandwidth, would a 10mbps unmetered connection be good for you? Or would you like a limited amount on 100mbps.
We won't be needing much speed. Please select which is one we can afford cheaper.

4) Any Control Panel? We can offer ServerCP Standard (Good to create accounts for backup) totally free on any of our servers.
It's only WHM/Cpanel that I know, we want the capability of WHM to copy/transfer an account seamlessly to a new server.

5) Any CPU/RAM requirements? Intel or AMD? Dual or single core? etc.
We prefer AMD dual if we can and a sufficient amount of RAM for around 50 simple web site accounts.

Thanks,
Dayu
Fine Spot Network
Fine Traders Group

Plus if you can offer me one extra WHM/Cpanel license and RVskins (to be installed in our own built server), please include in the price quote.

Need an answer ASAP, we plan to start moving as soon as we can.
March 15, 2007, we shall leave our current Liquid Web dedicated server.

Any offers that consider the above requirements are welcome.

Regards,
Dayu
Fine Spot Network
Fine Traders Group

Well, we use Saidcom as well. We are not accepting orders either until the end of this week when our new ip's will be assigned.

We could have you setup at saidcom once it is backup for the specs you want.

SwHosting.ie can offer you the following dedicated server located in USA.

Intel Dual Core Woodcrest 5130/1066MHz FSB/4MB Cache
160 GB SATA Hard Drive
1Gb DDR2 ECC FB-DIMM RAM
1200GB Bandwidth
10 IP Addresses
Choice of OS
Free Support
Free Setup
Remote Reboots

Monthly: $159.00

## ORDER NOW ##

Hello, Operosting LLC would like to offer you the following servers.

AMD Athlon Dual Core 4200
160GB Hard Drive
1024MB RAM
Bandwidth: 1500GB
IP Addresses: 5
Control Panel: cPanel/WHM + Fantastico + RVSkins
Monthly Price: $199
Setup Fee: $99

Since this a custom server setup. You'll need to contact me for the billing process. Also, it will take a week to setup this server, as we will need to buy a new server and move it into our rack.

Hello,

The following server is setup and ready to use as soon as payment is received and verified. We do not lease cPanel licenses outside of our own servers at this time. We can find one for you at about $45/month however.

Intel P4 Pentium 3.0Ghz with HyperThreading, 800MHz FSB
Ram :: 1024Mb DDR Ram
1st HDD :: 160Gb Sata HDD
2nd HDD :: 160Gb Sata HDD
<--- Free 2nd Drive
Data Transfer: 1000Gb/month
IP Addresses :: 8 (5 usable)
Network :: Level3, WVFIBER, IFN
Ping :: 69.44.204.85
Test File :: 10MB File

Order Here for only $109/month with no setup fee!
Add cPanel/WHM for a total price of $138.99/month. RVSkins can be loaded for you, but is $99/year extra.

A P4 3.0Ghz HT with 800 bus would be more than enough to run 50 simple websites. Please let me know if you need any other tweeks.

Thanks,

Since you previously had a deal with us we will accept an order from you and set you up in our other datacenter. We will give you the following server at our existing clients special price.

AMD 4200+ Athlon Dual Core
250 GB Hrad Drive
1 GB RAM
2000 GB Transfer
Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico
$124 per month
$49 setup fee

We could also get you an Intel Dual Core 3 ghz with an 80 GB hard drive, 1 GB RAM, 1500 GB transfer, and cpanel at that price with no set up.
We have shut down new orders to take care of our commitments to existing clients. But since we have quotes you already and you were counting on us we will process an order from you.

Please contact me if you are intested.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply.
We are still looking for our negotiations with Liquid Web sales before we finally decide. I'll be back later.

>Dayu

Hello,

WebHosting UK would like to offer you,

Dual Core Intel Xeon 3040 (Cache: 2 MB L2 && Clock Speed: 1.86 GHz && Front Side Bus: 1066 MHz)
1GB RAM
Disk Space 80GB SATA
Operating System: Linux CentOS 4.4 / Linux Fedora Core 6 / Linux Debian 3.1
2500GB Bandwidth
cPanel /WHM
Free Management
5 IPs
100 mbps port
Free setup
Price : £124 / $239 Per Month

If you have any queries please contact us through our website or pm me.

Hello Dayu,

We would like to offer you server with the following specifications

Intel Xeon 3040 Dual Core
100Mbps Dedicated Network
160 GB SATA Hard Drive
1 GB DDR RAM
2000 GB Monthly Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM
OS of your choice
5 IPs
Partitioning:/var = 10GB, /usr = 10GB, /tmp = 2GB, / = 5GB, /home = remaining space
24x7 Support & Monitoring
Fully Managed
Free Set up
Free Software Updates
£119.00/Month

Feel free to let me know if you have any queries regarding our plans or our service.

Thank you all for your replies.
We have decided to take the offer from Galaxy Solutions.
Water Seven is now setup at their MarquisNet data center.

Since we are still having some problems with our own data center, all accounts that Fine Spot Network is hosting right now will be transfered to this server any time starting from now.

To the dedicated moderators of Free Web Space, I thank you for closing this thread.

Thanks,
Dayu
Fine Spot Network
Fine Traders Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back