• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Warning: Possibly disturbing images] 16,600 Volts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
NLC
Does this

burn15eu.gif

burn25jl.gif

burn38tb.gif

Kids, don't play with power.

Last edited:
Nice set of pics man. That would be crazy to see a transformer blow like that. I just always hear them.

A person tried to commit suicide, the company turned the low voltage lines off, but didn't have a chance to turn the high voltage lines off.

Those pics would of been taken within about 3 seconds. The reason it looks like night is EXPOSORE.

Dean said:
Those pics would of been taken within about 3 seconds. The reason it looks like night is EXPOSORE.
So where is the guy in the cherry picker in the second picture? Give us a reliable source if you want to make it believable.

Jan said:
So where is the guy in the cherry picker in the second picture? Give us a reliable source if you want to make it believable.
You can see his head right near the bottom right.

Jan, these pics were in a lighting course i'm doing now. They are from a OH&S officers collection.

A person tried to commit suicide or a dummy tried to commit suicide?

That just doesn't look like a person to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back