• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Warning: Nevacious

From what I know, Vespacious went down when they bought new domains or something along that line. Most data were deleted so they had to start afresh.

Dear

Please check your mail, something went wrong with our administration software.
June was free and will not be billed.

About the lemonparty.org on our server, our account at Registerfly,where we purchased our own domain was hacked and the hacker redirected our site to lemonparty.org, altrough this was solved within 24h.

NevaCious has a strong finnancial position and we will not go bankrupt. Our servers are paid one year in advance , so clients can be sure there website will never be taken offline because of our company going bankrupt. We make profit and nevacious is a fast growing company , offering great products with good support at the best price.

The problem you had was a administration problem,and had nothing to do with our service, even at the big company's like microsoft there can be administration problems.

But altrough our sales staff solved this issue for you ,and there are no other problems.

Also we do not screw you over. IF we did we would no longer be on the market, we are growing daily,because we offer a quality product.

And I would like to inform you that we have nothing to do with VespaCious, we bought all vespacious clients their accounts and we had to change the name into NevaCious because of problems with Vespa Motors.
It would be stupid of us to keep the CIOUS in our name if we wanted to vanish all vespacious tracks ... Currently Stijn from Vespacious is helping us with our support, because we are understaffed (we can't find a good helpdesk member)

Also , we offer all our clients the first month free, so there is no risk at all to try out our services, we would not offer this if we offered crap.

At every company something can go wrong, altrough we survived all problems and we continue offering the best quality at the best price!. This is the first bad review on NevaCious. We host over 300 websites, so if we were really bad,we would no longer be here ;)

Last edited:
NevaCious said:
And I would like to inform you that we have nothing to do with VespaCious, we bought all vespacious clients their accounts and we had to change the name into NevaCious because of problems with Vespa Motors.
It would be stupid of us to keep the CIOUS in our name if we wanted to vanish all vespacious tracks ... Currently Stijn from Vespacious is helping us with our support, because we are understaffed (we can't find a good helpdesk member)

You just totally contradict yourself there.

noob said:
You just totally contradict yourself there.

I don't see why , I am only explaining the situation here.
Another option for us was starting a new company ,without any connections to Vespacious. The namechange/takeover is now over 7 months ago, so we are still offering hosting and growing, if we offered bad products we would not have to upgrade our servers and buy 4 new servers in only a few months time. (vespacious always used one server)

For me this case is closed, we are undergoing a lot of changes at NevaCious at this moment to continue improving our services.

And DeatRaper received a mail from me with my excuses for this and a compensation, altrough I am not sure he's willing to accept it.

Last edited:
LOL you first state that you have no connection with the company... then say that the same people who worked their are working for you... and then say you 'tookover' the company.

Are you still trying to maintain you have no connection with them?

Last edited:
noob said:
LOL you first state that you have no connection with the company... then say that the same people who worked their are working for you... and then say you 'tookover' the company.

Are you still trying to maintain you have no connection with them?

Dear

Currently Stijn (the old owner) works for us (a 2 weeks contract) because we are understaffed at this moment.
And it is not because he's working for us , that we have anything to do with VespaCious ,during the VespaCious period, I never worked at the company or I never sold any hosting plan for them.

Last edited:
If you say so....

NevaCious said:

So what was your original name... Vespa....

noob said:
If you say so....

So what was your original name... Vespa....

Correct, before I took over the company the name was VespaCious , a lot of people linked the company to vespa motor's, and that's why I decided to change the name a bit by replacing "vespa" for Neva , and I continued using cious,because I never wanted to mask the vespacious history.

Well if you have taken over the company you cannot say you have nothing to do with them... You took the company over so have an affiliation with them.

Alright, I have received an email clearing it all up. I'm forgiving them, though the compensation they offered I don't need. The mere offering of it is good enough for me.

Regards,

i'm a former nevacious customer and they were good until they dropped me over some bullshit complaint from another forum

they also tried to charge me $250 over the same complaint but i told em to shove it up their you know what

TheJoint said:
i'm a former nevacious customer and they were good until they dropped me over some bullshit complaint from another forum

they also tried to charge me $250 over the same complaint but i told em to shove it up their you know what

Dear

We can publish the mails we received from www.grasscity.com, and they asked a compensation for the damage your users caused them.

It is normal that we have to delete a site of a client that's organizing forum raids, we have a very strict policy!

I can also ask the person of grasscity.com to post here ,what your site caused them...

So this has nothing to do with our services, if you did LEGAL activities on your forum, your site would never be deleted.

Back