• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Want your site hosted for free? up to 100mb

Johnny

b&
b&
This is what i offer in return I ask for a very small (468x60)banner on top.. I could offer up to 200mb . your site must get at least 500 unique per day .

Full CGI access and support (with suEXEC).
Full PHP3/PHP4 support.
Full mySQL support.
Full Server Side Includes (SSI) support.
Full Apache customization via .htaccess.
Password-Protectable directories.
Custom Error pages.
mailing lists
FTP access
subdomains.
Frontpage Extensions
File Manager
phpMyAdmin
Telnet access
Raw Log Files access
Web StatsI
PHP, MySQL, PERL
MIME types
Search Engines Submit
24/7 FTP access
C, C++ and Python
SSI
much, much more!

Hardly anyone here using free hosting could meet your unique hits requirement.

then i make it 100 unique.. I am desperate for customers!!! lol :devious2:
Also save me alot of bandwidth:D

How's this?
I run a fansite which was receiving 1000+ visitors a day when I was still updating it. I've been neglecting it lately and only get 300+ per day now.
Anyway, I'm about to open a new site. Of course it doesn't receive the hits you specified, but I am confident it will soon, once everything is properly open.
I would need nothing but a good amount of space, 50mb would be plenty, and FTP.
I don't suppose you could give me an account with just those 2 things and let me just put a button advertising your site on my main page?
It's the kind of site you can't clutter with advertising or it just looks rubbish.
Tell me what you think, anyway. :)

yo jonny me again, i would like that kind of hosting plan but my site has in one day only had a top amount of hits of 63 unique visits a day excluding mine. but i am pretty sure over time it will grow to a bigger number. if you like you can check out my usage log that was started around 10th of august 2001 at http://counter28.bravenet.com/index.php?id=345786&usernum=2321375506&cpv=1 . in that time the traffic to my site has really picked up.

i would not need much for my site. just the following

20mb
domain hosting
php3/php4 support
ftp
and they ability for people to download 40k zip files

if we could come to a compromise, please email me at webmaster@ozefrog.com.kg

thanks

Last edited:
This hosting thing sounds great... but I couldn't even try to get it. I barely get 1 unique hit a day. Mostly my own. If there was a way to get hosting from you I would. If I could would you provide me with 5 mb, SSI, PHP, and MySql? Oh well.

Originally posted by andytandoc
I barely get 1 unique hit a day. Mostly my own.
If you're the only one who visits your site, why bother to have one? :confused:

Ok. guys if you want free hosting e-mail me the url and the stuff you want? depending on the usage depend on what banners i put.. like you use only 20mb under 1gig.

I have a wesbite so I do not get bored on the weekends.

And even if i don't get visitors i might as well try and get some.

Originally posted by Phrozen

If you're the only one who visits your site, why bother to have one? :confused:

excuse me but you cant just put your site on the internet expecting to get visitors straight away! you have to get your site noticed first, and that can take months!

johnny im intreasted. i have about 1200 hits a day.
i also need domain hosting. i would really appreciate it
thanks alot

Originally posted by ozefrog

excuse me but you cant just put your site on the internet expecting to get visitors straight away! you have to get your site noticed first, and that can take months!
I never found it that hard/ The last site I had got about 50 visitors the first day. Then by the end of the first week I averaged about 100 uniques a day, so it's not that hard to get at least one hit a day.

It depends what kind of site you have - I mean, you can't expect a site about a little-known topic to get intense visitors. Especially immediately...
:)

Back