• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Want to increase keyword ranking in Google.

jesicawillss

Hello Friends. Offpage is long term task and sometimes we have to work hard to get the top keyword ranking in the search engine. I have done many off-page techniques but I could not get my keyword on top. All experts, if you know how to get keyword on top? then please guide me. Different off-page tasks like social bookmarking, blog marketing, forum, comment etc. How much you are doing this to get the keyword ranking on top in Google?

Hello Friends. Offpage is long term task and sometimes we have to work hard to get the top keyword ranking in the search engine. I have done many off-page techniques but I could not get my keyword on top. All experts, if you know how to get keyword on top? then please guide me. Different off-page tasks like social bookmarking, blog marketing, forum, comment etc. How much you are doing this to get the keyword ranking on top in Google?

You should make at least 5000 submissions using your favorite keyword(s) to get listed in the top. But do it slow, you don't want to get banned.

increase the organic traffic on your site

What do you mean by this?

According to me when you choose keyword, your keyword must be relevant and also unique.Do off page optimization puerperal.It will provide good position of your keyword in search engine.

BY working hard to do backlink may not enough . It hard to rank the keyword if your site keyword is low density for that. Do
focus on onsite SEO. Update your website, get more quality and unique content. Optimize your keyword in your website.
It help you alot..

Back