• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Want to build chat room for my new website.

alias2002

Hello mate,

I recently launched a new website. I want to set up chat room onto my website so that I can monitor all of my users onto it. Actually I am looking for social chatroom not 1 to 1 person or live chatroom. Though I have heard about many of it. But I really need your opinion what will be better.

Waiting for your precise advice.

Thanks in advance.

I searched well on the internet during 2 days. I got lot’s of chatroom apps for website. After compromising among them got the better solution what should I use. Henceforth, I decided to use chatwing because of it’s amazing service. It has lot’s of features so that anyone can change his chatroom color, design and emoji as well. Chatwing isn’t 1 to 1 person live chat app. It’s social chat apps with lot’s of users can chat at a time.

You can also consider chatango, it is also pretty good.
Hey sorry for my late response. I have used some of them and finally decided to use chatwing for my website. It's cost effective and more secure. All of my users and myself are quiet happy now. Thanks chatwing!

hey guys i will give a quick update about my experience using Chatwing so far.

1. most important, my users are very satisifed with it.

2. it has been working really smooth and feels great to have a cloud chat and not rely on servers and hosting anymore.

3. the Chatwing android and iOS app have been a great way for myself and moderators to keep control of the chat and get alerts when their is new activity.

4. my users also use the chatwing apps so they can stay connected to my website chats

5. the chat has helped increase the number of visitors and also the amount of time they spend on my website.

6. as far as pricing chatwing is by far the best value on the web, i pay $11.20 per month for unlimited usage in my chat, on other chat services they limit usage for say 250 users will cost you $50 per month. Chatwing also has a free version that let's you have unlimited usage too which is really nice just lacks a couple features i wanted like uploading my logo and hiding the chatwing name.

conclusion, give Chatwing a try if your looking for a chat room to put on your website it's perfect.

IRC is still around and runs on pretty much anything capable of establishing an internet connection. Free clients for it exist for almost every platform, as well as more than a few web clients for people who don't want to or can't install software on their devices.

Back