• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wanna have your own dedicated server? at your home or buisness

phpnuker

THIS I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A PAID HOSTING ADVERTISEMENT!!!!

I'ma let you guys in on a lil advice.
If you want to have a dedicated server at your own home or just a regular PC (and many other things) go to www.auction4it.com . they sell brand new stuff for the cheapest you'll ever find(after all it is an auction so you have a real good chance at getting stuff cheap) and the best part is its Canadian so you americans will save a shit load of money and us canadians will save big as well.

yes i got a $300 CAD cd burner for only $131 CAD , thats one hell of a deal i also bought a new vid card, worth about $124 CAD i got it for less then half at $58 CAD. I havnt been a member that long but i can tell you there service is awsome, they even have a toll free # where you can call and get info about products that you have ordered or that are being auctioned off.

When you sign up you give them your credit card number and billing adress etc. then they will bill you upon purchase. It is very secure, I highly reccomend it.

damn man, so that means it'll be all wacky when you go on their website.
it's gonna say like 10 bucks in canadian money, and its probably like 1000000000000 dollars in US money.
or not.
but still. its gonna be all confusing.
who provides the items? other users or the people who run the site?
ah n/m i'll juss look on the site:rolleyes:

no 10 dollars canadian will be like 7.50 american, also you can goto www.expedia.com , and they have an online currency converter. and all the products are new or refurbished from the factory, and sold by auction4it.com.

Work

PyschoPath ever heard of an evil word called "WORK?" Lol. I'm just joking. I really should turn my Linux PC into a server, or I could turn my Windows one into a server(bet it will crash in about 5 mins...hehehe). Linux Owns!

Wow that place is pretty cool. Yeah Canadian currency is like 1/4 higher than USD. Thanks for the link!

um, could you phone em up for me cos toll free in canada would probably cost me £5 a minute?:confused2

Back