• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPSFuze, anyone?

Erizo

Muffin
NLC
Hi all :)

Has anyone heard anything about vpsfuze? I'm seriously thinking about going with them for a nice, small, and cheap vps... But couldn't find reviews...

Anyone heard about them? :)

There are some bad reviews about them on other forums, but generally speaking, it does look like they're trying to do the best job they can.

Basically the same company as hostingfuze.com, which has recently had a bout of issues with their free hosting and shared hosting.

wew ended up cancelling my account after 7 hrs... simply because of poor support. No refund policy also, beware!

Frankly speaking, never heard about them before, but sure that you will find more information about them by reading customer hosting reviews. :wink2:

If you ask me, I hear about them for the first time and would recommend you deal with time-tested and trusted brands.

So their support is slow but the speed is fast. That's the conclusion. Thanks Fakher for sharing review.

There's only one review at webhostingstuff, i believe....

Thanks all for your help :) I'm still deciding wether i should go with them or not... they did seemed to be having troubles with their previous server location (burstNET... how unexpected :p), but they said they've opened another facility and it's completely theirs, with on-site staff and stuff like that.

The only bad thing seems to be their support...

I tried them and left them because of poor support.
Did see a few bad reviews about them on WHT. The owner is nice person, but just nice will not help for getting good support.

After further thought, i decided not to give them a try. Too many bad reviews for their support.

Well their major flaw is they use members of their forum for support. Volunteers if you will. Hardly any have legit experience. And running a VPS company requires experience.

Well their major flaw is they use members of their forum for support. Volunteers if you will. Hardly any have legit experience. And running a VPS company requires experience.

Is that restricted to the forum, or do they actually have volunteers doing all the support in WHMCS/Phone as well?

also saw a few bad reviews for them on WHT. They seem okay, but i'm sure you can search around for a better VPS host.

Back