• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS with cPanel needed

Hitakashi

Hello,
Im looking for a VPS to be used for web hosting accounts

the requirements we need are:
Disk Space: 50 GB
Bandwidth: 500 GB
Guaranteed ram: 512 MB
Burst/Swap: 1024 MB
IP address 2-4
cPanel/WHM
It has to have solusVM, or something thats not Parallels Virtuozzo
Price: between $20-$40

The spaces and bandwidth may be more(is better :)) or less(but not a big difference). we also for the IP's it has to be a minimum of 2.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I can offer OpenVZ/VePortal Powered DDOS protected VPS.
1.5 ghz processor (Guaranteed)
1gb ram (Guaranteed)
50gb Raid Protected Storage Space
1tb Monthly Bandwidth
2 IP Addresses
Cost: $8.5/month
cPanel/WHM Unlimited Domains License[optional] $14/Month
SolusVM[optional] - $3/month
Fantastico[optional] - $3/month
Price: $8.5/m or $25 quarterly or $50 semi-annually or $85/annum[With cPanel total cost will be $253]
If you are interested Contact Me.

Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

Last edited:
I would suggest you go with the plan from cs squad. I am also on VPS2 with cPanel from cs squad and the vps is really good!

Then again, you can also go with aloycasmir as its cheaper and he is a nice guy. I havent tryed out the vps from him yet, so if you do get it, do let us know :)

If you do decide, i would recommend you get from either one of above. Rest... well they are expensive, thats what i will tell you!

Hello Hitakashi,

JSHosts can offer you the following VPS plan at half price for the first month:

Enter promo code: halfprice
VPS Plans: http://jshosts.com/vps.html

512MB VPS
50GB Disk Space
750GB Bandwidth
512MB Guaranteed RAM
1024MB Burstable RAM
2 IP Addresses
SolusVM Control Panel
Price: £10 first month then £19.99/month
[Order Now]

cPanel is an additional £10 per month and can be added to your VPS during the order process.

If you require any further details please email sales@jshosts.com and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

Our Linux VPS Packages as below :

Linux VPS
Disk Space : 50 GB
Monthly Bandwith : 1000 GB
Dedicated RAM : 1536 MB
Semi Managed
Free & Fast Setup : 4 hrs - 24 Hrs
FREE Migration ( WHM/Cpanel )
2 Dedicated IP
Unlimited Domain
Private Nameserver
Root Access / SSH
FREE Webmin Control Panel
CentOS/ Ubuntu / Fedora Operating System
# VPS sales are FINAL and NO REFUND Policy

Monthly Fee : $28.00 USD

Order Now

#Note : This is custom packages, please contact us if you want to order

We accept payment via : Credit Card, PayPal, Liberty Reserve, MoneyBookers, AlertPay and Western Union

Term Of Service

For more info, please visit: MyLabuan Hosting

VePortal is a virtualization software using which you can control your VPS .
You can reboot , load , unload , remove , re-install os , install a different os , and lots more using VePortal .
OpenVZ is the control panel of your VPS , which you use to actually manage your vps internally .

So , yes . In a way it is similar to SolusVM .
@Hitakashi , seems you didn't understand my offer .
cPanel VPS with 20gb space , 1tb bandwidth , 512mb of guaranteed ram on a 1.5ghz processor costs $22.5 per month with me

You can get a dedicated server with Cpanel/WHM for only $20-$40?. Please link me as I am interested in this.

I asked about dedicated server because I saw such specifications. However, you are right - it is impossible to get dedicated server at $40 per month.

I asked about dedicated server because I saw such specifications. However, you are right - it is impossible to get dedicated server at $40 per month.

Clearly your new to hosting as you can get a dedicated at/below $40 per month, just not with CPanel. (Burst.NET offers a celeron for $39.99, for example.)

Have a good day.

VPS SERVER 2
Ram/Memory: 1GB
Disk Space: 50GB
Bandwidth: 1,000GB
IP Addresses: 2
Price: $24.95/mo
More Information.....
Order Now - Secure

Available Control Panels
  • cPanel License ( Unlimited Domains ): $14.95/mo
  • DirectAdmin License ( Unlimited Domains ): $9.95/mo
  • Plesk License ( 100 Domains ): $14.95/mo
  • Plesk License ( Unlimited Domains ): $19.95/mo
  • Webmin Control Panel : FREE + Free Installation
  • Kloxo Control Panel : FREE + Free Installation
IP Address Allocation Prices:
/28 IP Block (13 USEABLE) : $10/mo
/27 IP Block (29 USEABLE) : $20/mo
/26 IP Block (61 USEABLE) : $40/mo
/25 IP Block (125 USEABLE) : $75/mo
/24 IP Block (253 USEABLE) : $115/mo

Currently we accept all Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay and Money Bookers.

VePortal is a virtualization software using which you can control your VPS .
You can reboot , load , unload , remove , re-install os , install a different os , and lots more using VePortal .
OpenVZ is the control panel of your VPS , which you use to actually manage your vps internally .

So , yes . In a way it is similar to SolusVM .
@Hitakashi , seems you didn't understand my offer .
cPanel VPS with 20gb space , 1tb bandwidth , 512mb of guaranteed ram on a 1.5ghz processor costs $22.5 per month with me

the host we have right now is using openVZ and solusVM, anyway someone can post a screenshot of the veportal the VPS's get since veportals website has no screenshots Thanks

This is the screenshot of my vePortal of cs-squad. I am also on VPS2 with cPanel. The cs-squad vps is really fast and i did not have any problem with it yet.

Well, except for apache compiling, but thats cause i have no idea how to recompile apache, even with the easy apache! LOL!

Anyway, here is the link to your screenshot: http://imageperl.com/share-5419_4B848EF5.html
(sorry i had too shrink it to fit my screen before taking screenshot)

Last edited:
man, i just compared a old host i used and CS Squad both of you guys had the same plans, one had burstable to 1 GB...but there support sucks, takes atleast 1-1.5 days to reply to a ticket. but fully managed i actually have no clue who to go with anymore...

man, i just compared a old host i used and CS Squad both of you guys had the same plans, one had burstable to 1 GB...but there support sucks, takes atleast 1-1.5 days to reply to a ticket. but fully managed i actually have no clue who to go with anymore...

Why dont you open up a client account on cs-squad: http://cart.cs-squad.net/register.php

Its free.

Register and check their support first hand. You wont believe if i tell you that i recieved reply within 15 minutes at most (usually within 5 mins). Also, they will help you setup your server and make it ready to use with the one click installers.

I am not a staff of cs-squad. I am a client there aswell. I signed up on hostlatch, and their service had a lot to be desired. I am only promoting cs-squad cause i think people should know what a real customer care is like. Its not to make them wait, but help them instantly when they require. Thats what cs-squad is all about. They helped me out when i needed it. So i m mearly returning the favor by telling everyone what good of a vps provider cs-squad really is!

Back