• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS with Cpanel for less than 20 per month

Yallamazika

Hi,
I need a vps with minimum 100GB disk space as well as cpanel license for 20$ monthly or less

Looking forward for your offers

Hey,

We can offer you US location VPS plans with 1GB RAM / 1vCore / 100 GB with cPanel in 25 Euro per month at Netherland location.

You can get numerous web hosts that offer cheap services with CPanel. You can check them out in the offers section of various web hosting forums to cater your needs and choose the right web host.

I know that downtownhost.com is good choice if you look for reliable and stable web hosting. Their vps plans look great.
They offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.

I am 100% sure that VPSnine.com will suit all your specific requirements.
Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.

I know a good option that is called Findmeavps.com - it is free vps hosting search service.
I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Hi,
I need a vps with minimum 100GB disk space as well as cpanel license for 20$ monthly or less

Looking forward for your offers

Then go with 1and1.com which is offering 150GB disk space and give option to select administration software before checkout.

Think that you will not regret a thing if you give Rareservers.com a try. They offer free cPanel.
It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support. Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY

Back