• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

vps windows server only 1 gig space need and 200 bandwith

is sort of msn but in group chat is an exe file as many people wana join the chat it doesnt use that much cpu or ram

i forgot to mention i think it will use less bandwith is june 16 and on june 23 will be a month i am been hosting it and i read 13.30 GB of 1000 GB used / 986.7 GB free

i was thinking 5 dlls because i wont even use it for nothing else just the chat

It doesn't really matter how much of your VPS you use. You'd be paying for the resources even if they sit idle. Your requirements are pretty low, so $5 is not an unresonable budget if you're looking for a low end provider. If you want on a premium network (such as softlayer) I think $10 would be a better ceiling. Good luck.

Hi, I guess with these requirements you can also have a look at our non-oversold windows shared hosting here:
Or you can also have a look at our manged windows VPS plans here:

Mind posting one even close to the OP's budget! Sheesh!

Tati, they don't even state which OS, just a 4 choice shared - guessing it's *NIX and not windows though.

Pay attention .EXE stated, bloody hell.

Last edited:
OP states about $5 you state starting packages from currently almost $22, current conversion rate from Euro to Dollar.

If you want to have a go at someone have go at who didn't read the post properly, oh that would be you!

Back