• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS required

websolutions

I had a great offer from the hoster "rocknrabbits" but i wanted to see what else everyone can offer:

for a 60 dollar a month budget with at least these key features: (note: remember its a vps)

1. 1024 megs of dedicated ram

2. whm/cpanel (fantastico and other add-ons would help too but not required)

3. at least 2 ips

4. really fast server speed and pings, and good processor also good cpu share.

What will it be used for?:

The purpose of this request was to get a vps, for a webhosting company we wanted to start.

Why did I not have a hdd requirement?:

Well it seems we are about good with any amount of hdd

384MB Memory
10GB Disk Space
750GB Premium Bandwidth
2 Dedicated IP Addresses
CPanel/WHM, Fantastico, CentOS 4
Free billing software: Clientexec

I can offer you a super reliable VPS with the specs above at 55.50 USD per month, personally and fully managed by myself. This is a special price and the main focus of my servers are quality of network, hardware and connections.

Good luck.

Hello,

We can offer you our L-VPS-02 plan,

20 GB Disk Space
300 GB Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM
384 MB Guaranteed RAM
2 GB Burstable RAM
4 Dedicated IPs
Full Root Access
Managed
24x7 Support & Monitoring
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Free Setup
Monthly Price - £34

Other Features

Quad Core Xeon x3210 server
OS choices - Linux CentOS 4.4, Debian 3.1, Fedora Core 5
Backup Restore Utility
Host unlimited domains

For complete list of features visit: http://www.eukhost.com/vps_linux.php

If you have any queries or need further information contact us through our website or PM me.

Hmm... you guys seem to have interesting offers. However, they did not fit my ram requirements: "1024 megs of dedicated ram" as I have stated. I may raise my budget slightly higher if I must.

Last edited:
What do you plan on doing? 1024 is a LOT of memory for a cpanel vps. You can start lower to lower the budget, and upgrade if needed.

It is for the purpose of hosting, and the choice I most likely want to choose is beforehand. Possibly it isn't the smartest of all, but at least I have bought ram that may be needed in the future. I may have services for example, to host shoutcast and game servers (obviously if the provider allows).

1024 min dedicated ram for a VPS is difficult to find, if you actually need this you are probably better off thinking about a low end dedicated server. Very few good providers actually provide 1GB RAM VPS' and they are not cheap.

For VPS environment, 1GB as minimum dedicated is generally not practical, is a waste - you will run into other resource limits first before you even get close.

It will be hard to find a VPS with 1GB guaranteed for that price

Your host need to have a server with let's say... 4GB of RAM:
Server cost: not less than 200$/mo
RAM used by node itself: 256MB
RAM available to allocate: 3840MB

Percentage of ram allocated to your VPS = 27%
Cost of your VPS to your provider: 27% * 200$ = 54$/mo
Cpanel license: 10$/mo
Host Profit: $15-$25

Your cost: 79$/mo - 89$/mo

I may have services for example, to host shoutcast and game servers (obviously if the provider allows).

I think if you have the best interests for the sake of your clients, you should re-consider the possibility of shared hosting, reseller hosting, shoutcast hosting and gameserver hosting all on the same server, VPS that is. Performance and reliability is obviously a strong issue there.

Well, its main purpose is shared, and reseller hosting. But i'm not very certain if i'm going to sell shoutcast or game servers. But I may just use them for my personal purposes.

I must agree with that, a low end server would perform much better for your needs. If you need a VPS though feel free to PM me and I will see what I can do.

Well... currently I think I should start out as a vps :) I never said I had clients so I think this would be the best choice, thanks for the advice anyway, guys.

Back