• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS or shared hosting.

sander k

NLC
Hi guys,
I am looking for a budget host, shared or a VPS to start a new Glype proxy site and upgrade when needed.

What can you offer me?
I prefer it to be located in the US.

You can start with shared hosting plan at instantcpanelhosting.com, it is cheap. But if you know proxy will be frequently and heavilly used, it may be cheaper for you to get an unlimited traffic VPS. If you will buy VPS from instantcpanelhosting.com, contact me if you want me to install VPS.

The location for both shared and VPS hosting is USA as you prefer.

If you're just starting out with a website, start with shared hosting. You won't have enough traffic to be forced to move to VPS for months to come.

You can start with shared hosting plan at instantcpanelhosting.com, it is cheap. But if you know proxy will be frequently and heavilly used, it may be cheaper for you to get an unlimited traffic VPS. If you will buy VPS from instantcpanelhosting.com, contact me if you want me to install VPS.

The location for both shared and VPS hosting is USA as you prefer.
Thank you for your offer.
What specs are you looking for for a VPS?
265mb ram, 5gb harddisk, 100mbps and the possibility to upgrade fast when needed.
If you're just starting out with a website, start with shared hosting. You won't have enough traffic to be forced to move to VPS for months to come.
Not sure if shared will do. I used to own a PHProxy site for 5 years and it used 9.5TB a month. Not that this one will get that big tho.

I recommend shared hosting from 4Goodhosting. Their servers are not over shared like other hosts based on my experience. Servers are always up and runs very reliable. The pricing they offer is reasonable. When it comes to support, they are 24 hours online and the agents are very responsive. The response usually takes only few minutes often with full solution. Just check them out.

I recommend shared hosting from 4Goodhosting. Their servers are not over shared like other hosts based on my experience. Servers are always up and runs very reliable. The pricing they offer is reasonable. When it comes to support, they are 24 hours online and the agents are very responsive. The response usually takes only few minutes often with full solution. Just check them out.
According to their AUP they don't allow proxies.

I will suggest you for HostingPari.com where you get unlimited web space, unlimited web hosting and unlimited Bandwidth at very affordable rates

Sounds good! Just let me know. I'll get you the discount code for that price. :)

If you are interested, we can offer following custom vps.

15 GB Disk Space (RAID10)
512 MB Ram
1 IP Address
1 TB BW @ 1Gbps Port
Price: $3.99/mo

If you want to order, please contact to our sales department via email. Email: sales(at)hostpair.com

Feel free to come and check out our services at www.Galtox.com
For $3.37 (Using our coupon code AUTUMN)
You can get:
- 100GB Disk Space
- Up to 5 websites (Addon Domains)
- 5 Databases
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited Email accounts

Regards,
Galtox.

It's better to get a VPS than shared hosting. Shared hosting is not reliable enough if you're into something serious. Although, it's cheaper, but even not so much if you manage to find a cheaper VPS (there are always some discounts, just check out different web hosting offers on different forums).

Back