• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS offshore at asian country to host forum

IndianFighters

Hi,

I am looking for VPS located somewhere in Asia. Looking for host forums and possibly chat application. I would be ready to consider a shared host depending upon what offers I get.

Thanks!

There are bunch of goos web hosts in Hong Kong or Singapore data centers. You'd also search for any in Kuala Lumpur. You'd have at least 2 opportunities - to go with a local company or with any popular web host that has infrastructure in Asia. Would Australia work?

There are bunch of goos web hosts in Hong Kong or Singapore data centers. You'd also search for any in Kuala Lumpur. You'd have at least 2 opportunities - to go with a local company or with any popular web host that has infrastructure in Asia. Would Australia work?
Australia would be fine as well though would definitely prefer Asia due to the nature of forums we are planning to host it is much convenient and less legal issues in future.

we can offer you our offshore linux VPS based in Russia with 99.9% uptime SLA and no overselling guarantee ..

Here is the plan details ..

Offshore Linux VPS-1

Guaranteed RAM 1 GB
Burstable RAM 2 GB
Intel Xeon 16 Cores CPU Equal Share (1 core min)
Fast SSD Raid-10 Disk Space 10 GB
Bandwidth 1 TB/month
IP Addresses 2
Full Root Access Yes
Uplink Port Speed 1 GBPS
Intel Xeon Quad Core VPS nodes with minimum 36GB RAM Yes
VPS hardening, security and management Yes
VPS control panel for VPS administration Yes
Host unlimited domains Yes
Free moving assitance and data transfer Yes
Free weekly backups via large R1Soft nodes Yes
99.9% uptime guarantee Yes
No overselling guarantee Yes
Setup Fee $0
Monthly Fee $39
Datacenter Location Moscow, Russia DC6

Plan URL: http://www.lagoonservers.com/offshorelinuxvps.html

You can host your forum and chat application on this VPS ..

we can offer you our offshore linux VPS based in Russia with 99.9% uptime SLA and no overselling guarantee ..

Here is the plan details ..

Offshore Linux VPS-1

Guaranteed RAM 1 GB
Burstable RAM 2 GB
Intel Xeon 16 Cores CPU Equal Share (1 core min)
Fast SSD Raid-10 Disk Space 10 GB
Bandwidth 1 TB/month
IP Addresses 2
Full Root Access Yes
Uplink Port Speed 1 GBPS
Intel Xeon Quad Core VPS nodes with minimum 36GB RAM Yes
VPS hardening, security and management Yes
VPS control panel for VPS administration Yes
Host unlimited domains Yes
Free moving assitance and data transfer Yes
Free weekly backups via large R1Soft nodes Yes
99.9% uptime guarantee Yes
No overselling guarantee Yes
Setup Fee $0
Monthly Fee $39
Datacenter Location Moscow, Russia DC6

Plan URL: http://www.lagoonservers.com/offshorelinuxvps.html

You can host your forum and chat application on this VPS ..
Do you have any special prices?? Please inbox me if there are any deals or specials since I found the pricing lil bit high for the storage being offered.

bodHOST has the cheapest plans that cost you as low as $24.99 per month. This price is indeed unbeatable as it is very cheap for any VPS hosting plan.

bodHOST is bringing you a special offer! With Managed and Reliable Servers and SSD storage, Buy 1 Year of managed VPS hosting and get absolutely free 1-year VPS hosting.

The plan offers a wide range of Linux-based OS systems that include Debian, Ubuntu, and CentOS. However, this is just an introductory price because if you want to have more power you have to increase the payment.

High SSD
24/7 Live Support
100% uptime
Linux and Windows OS
cPanel and Plesk with an extra cost
Intel Xeon Processor

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is.
The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.

Back