• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Virginia data center?

Dotcom, hope this thread from WHT will give you a better insight into myriadnetwork.com policy of treating clients, that's good they are inclined to discuss issues publicly with their clients as well as not clients.

I don't know any other companies from this area. Myriadnetwork.com might be single in this area. I have heard some possitive words of Myriadnetwork.com.

Hello.
Thank you for your suggestion. Are you sure about Superbhosting.net? it seems that their main office in Canada and main site hosted with Washington Dc. Maybe they don't have major cabinet in VA?
I'm still considering Myriadnetwork.com. Zeppelin thank you for link. It was very interesting to read. Please any more suggestions on this area or give your opinion on Myriadnetwork.com.
Once again thank you.

arizonadream, I was stating that Cogent has a datacenter in Washington D.C, and had nothing to do with what myriadnetworks does or does not offer. I see no mention of a VPS in the OP's post at all, and I'm just saying that if he were to consider Cogent's datacenters, he would probably have to colocate as Cogent does not offer servers.

Well I heard from a friend who has 9 boxes from superb that they are located in McLean, Virginia. They are based in the U.S, offices in D.C and Seattle.

Feel free to ask their live support on the opinion. I have not tried myriad, but I am greatly satisfied with superb.

Back