• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

viorab.com needs hosting asap

viorab

yeah well ahost.ro is a piece of ---- and closed my account for no reason so i need new hosting

1 gig space and at least 1 - 2 gig bandwith and yes i will put adz no forum posting tho

aHost.ro is not a piece of ----, I think you are. Respect what you get from free web hosts. What your requesting is way too much.

viorb PM me, I can help you out if you let me know your site's stats and content. What you are asking for is not way to much.

Also, TronixHost, your website has a virus embedded in it, you should probably fix that within your forum, and also what kind of host bad mouths another user? That is just childish behavior.

Last edited:
no its not iv had the same amount on a few host (private) so corprate host should be able to do the same

viorab said:
yeah well ahost.ro is a piece of ---- and closed my account for no reason so i need new hosting
1 gig space and at least 1 - 2 gig bandwith and yes i will put adz no forum posting tho

1. Your Account is just Suspended (In the suspended page Write: CONTACT US TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM)
2. You didn't updated your site (Was JUST manny Folders With your Stuff.
3. I WON'T Tell Here what have i found in your account.

You didn't tryed to contact us via email or even Pm system of this Forum.

If you need a Backup PM Me And I Will Provide you A direct link to your bacKup.
(next time please talk with Soft Words.)

viorab said:
and iv had many problems with ahost.ro
Yes WE had some Problems With some Users (NOT YOU) Who Abused Our Services And Give use More to work..Also we have changed some settings to apache,The single problem I think you haved was with php scripts... (you didn't readed the announcements To know what to do to solve that problem)
And Why You Didn't contacted US ? (If I have Problems With Some One I won't Give Up Uptil My Problem is not solved or find other solution...)

Have A Nice Day.

Last edited:
all my php scriptz are legal and thats all that was on their so dont say i have had stuff on their wich i shouldnt i will need a shout box database back up

Viorab, still havnt heard anything back from you. Please dont be shy!

We are revamping our website right now, so please don't let our home page discern you, we take no shortcuts. From our paid billing system which allows us to provide you with 24/7 technical support, we don't cut any corners, we strive to provide the best quality hosting and performance in return for our text ads.

viorab said:
all my php scriptz are legal and thats all that was on their so dont say i have had stuff on their wich i shouldnt i will need a shout box database back up
I Won't Comment(I Told You I Won't Tell Here What Have i Found In your Account)so Let's STOP Comments About That.
I Will Give You A Full Backup.

We can host you viorab, please contact me via PM. We have Cpanel/Fantastico features. If you let me know what your site's content is we would be more than willing to assist you with your hosting needs.

viorab,

x10Hosting.com is definitely for you. Not only do we provide the resources you are looking for but we also provide the support and customer service that will never leave you asking questions. Check us out and register on the forums or PM me for more details.

Conor
Head of Sales
x10Hosting.com

x10hosting.com thanks but ive had an offer from another host wich i will try first

ive had hosting with you before and ive got another project i hope you will host after i get viorab.com finished

and hostraptor.co.uk no one will pay for that you would need to add more web space for any1 to take your offer

Back