• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Video Ads

MicGoogle

So i started up beta testing on my new video ads i've been working on..
Do you guys think video ads are more attractive than plain old text links and banners?
An example of it can be seen on my homepage http://www.hastyfree.com

If video ads are setup to auto play it can be a pain. Some times I am up at 3am and my partner is a sleep and i go on a site the next thing I know this ad starts playing in the back ground, the next thing i know is he snaps at me :ninja:.

No, they're annoying. Text or banner only please :p
The worst is on game sites, interactive flash ads with a flash game don't work, it just lags it to hell.
Ads like O2, Orange, are the worst, they never stop even if you press rewind, and theres too much animation on them.

I like video ads, maybe because they're different and not used as much at the moment. Once they are used on nearly every website, they'll become annoying. :p

Of course the videos don't autostart playing (i gotta disable that feature on my website) but of course that shouldn't be a problem, but i think people come to like them because well people love things that are like less than a minute but interactive

reason why Youtube got famous ;) you can watch it quickly at work etc.

Video ads. That is always cool, but at the same tine that is always expensive and with this ads you will be able to cover only small group of people.

Do video ads pay more. I assume so so I'll have to look into it.

Yes and people will need to spend some time to watch it. They might not have it enough. Better concentrate on the TV commercial then

Back