• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Victorian bushfire funds donation deal - TrueWeb

GlennBeforeTime

Why is Dan Back!!
NLC
Not sure if many of you know this, but currently in Victoria (Australia) there are the worst bushfires (Brush fires) raging in Victorian History (Including Ash Wednesday) Many people have lost almost everything and many people are wondering "what can I do to help?".

True Website Solutions is currently undergoing major updates to their website but are offering hosting at this moment to the world, all money made over the next 7 days will be donated to the Australian Bushfire Fund to help give these people who have lost just about everything a fairdinkum go.

There are many things in the world that aren't going so well, but together we can combat these issues head on.

I personally will be donating 75% of my spare wage on my next payment cycle to the Australian Bushfire funds, because there are people out there who need it more then I.

You can help too, it doesn't matter if you do not live in Australia, you can still make a difference, if you wish to purchase web hosting through True Website Solutions, then you can and 100% of the money we receive over the next 7 days will go to the Australian Bushfire Funds to help those in need.
Do not want hosting but want to donate? No Worries, We will accept donations and when we send in our funds from the next 7 days, all money donated will be sent too.

For the current state of Victoria's Bushfires please see the official government page below;
http://www.dse.vic.gov.au/DSE/nrenf...57257000A5163DC25C965BDA0CAF5CA2573B400013504

For a list of our plans, please see our hosting page,
http://trueweb.com.au/hosting.html

We also have a promo on where you get 90% off your first payment during Feb.
Quote the promo code "fantasticfeb" when ordering web hosting and you will receive 90% off your first month! That's Premium hosting from only $0.50 Australian Dollars for the first month!

If you would like to make a deal or negotiate, or would like more information about our supporting of the Australian Bushfire Funds then please feel free to PM me, or email sales@trueweb.com.au

Back