• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Vespacious : WARNING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylit

Hello everyone,

By the end of last summer I signed up with Vespacious for paid hosting. I paid for 6 months of service. Everything was fantastic in the begining. I was impressed by their support, speed of servers etc.
However, a couple of months ago I typed my domain www.dropget.com and the browser was unable to access this site. I was shocked! I was preparing to open a busy site which needs 100% uptime (I know, no one offers 100%, but still, I need a stable service). And finding this I could not believe. I emailed their support a month ago (which used to respond impressively quickly), but never heard back.

Now their websites www.vespacious.net or www.vespacious.com are gone!
After clicking around their folder, I managed to get to www.nevacious.com. Wow, that's VERY reliable! :wink2:

I'm impressed, Vespacious!

How would you explain this?
PLEASE RESPOND!

Regards,
Vytis Puronas

They have not gone under, I do remember they were forced to change their domain name however because vespa (the scooter company) contacted them asking them to remove the word "vespa" from their name.

If they didn't tell their customers that's another story and I'm not here to debate their policies just providing information to you guys. If your having problems please contact them

That's a wierd one as Vespa may have Vespa - but not Vespacious. It's totally different and in an isolated situation as unless your getting a free scooter with each account !!!!!

We carry a banner for them as their site feeds back good info. Just host helping host.

I do think it's well out of order that it's been pulled and most probably before they could let their clients know.

Hosts know how quick that can happen.

Xhosting1 - do you have accounts there ?

If so it looks like it's out of there hands for the moment.

Hi there

Some information :

Vespa Motor's asked us to change the name, they did not force us , but altrough we did complete their request and we changed the name into NevaCious. The old owner, Stijn , is no longer working for NevaCious or does not have anything to do with NevaCious, I am Danny Depuydt , the new owner of this company , and my main goal is to make nevacious a good webhost, with very stable servers and a great uptime.

After doing a whois checkup I saw your account was on the Vespaservice server, is this correct? (with the nameservers ns1&ns2.vespaservice.biz) , this server has been taken offline by the datacentre without any warning at all, Stijn told us that the server was paid until Jan . 2005. this was not correct, that's why this server was taken offline, and we never had the time to make a backup or install a backup hard disk into that server , so all client's who had a account on the Vespaservice server , never have been informed about the namechange.

As for this , I want to offer you 12 month's free hosting on our High Performance servers. (99.99% guaranteed uptime, 100% average!).

This name change caused a lot of damage to our reputation , that's why we are doing everything we can to get our service as great as possible (something that's going very well now!).

To proof we are good "again" we offer everybody a FREE 3 months trial, so you have the time to check out our services!

Kind Regards
Danny Depuydt.
http://NevaCious.com

Info@nevacious.com
Sales@nevacious.com

I was just saying that people should not post things unless backed by facts, sorry if I offended anyone. I actually was agreeing with you too, MN - Robert.

Last edited:
I would just like to give some good feedback for Vespacious, for people looking for a host. I was with them for quite a while, until I upgraded to a reseller account and wanted an Australian host. I don't know about the new owners, but the old ones were good and very helpful. I would assume they would have similar standards.

bozley05 said:
I would just like to give some good feedback for Vespacious, for people looking for a host. I was with them for quite a while, until I upgraded to a reseller account and wanted an Australian host. I don't know about the new owners, but the old ones were good and very helpful. I would assume they would have similar standards.

Hi

Our main goal is to make the service even better.
A good uptime and a customer friendly helpdesk is very important for a host.
We will do everything we can to give our client's the best service possible!.

Kind Regards

NevaCious

Hi Danny, will you get in touch regarding your banner ad. Obviously needs some changes now :p

Before anyone says it 'why does a host advertise other hosts' - we believe the customer has a choice, and (previously) Vespacious has had good feedback behaved professionally and basically been ethical so we don't mind carrying their ad as an alternate if we don't fulfill our visitors needs. We trust NevaCious will continiue in that manner.

Plus thiers runs non-paying :p before someone jumps on that.

A case of if hosts don't help hosts - who the hell will, either catfight or co-operation.

Decker said:
Hi Danny, will you get in touch regarding your banner ad. Obviously needs some changes now :p

Before anyone says it 'why does a host advertise other hosts' - we believe the customer has a choice, and (previously) Vespacious has had good feedback behaved professionally and basically been ethical so we don't mind carrying their ad as an alternate if we don't fulfill our visitors needs. We trust NevaCious will continiue in that manner.

Plus thiers runs non-paying :p before someone jumps on that.

A case of if hosts don't help hosts - who the hell will, either catfight or co-operation.

Thank you Decker!
We are still waiting for the new banners from the designer:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back