• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Very reliable and relatively cheap...

mikemikez

Hi,

I'm looking for a hosting company (if possible in Europe) that has been around for long and has very good records.
I want cpanel, unlimited pop3/subdomains and preferably the possibility to resell some part of it..(dns server changes)

Reliability is most important but it shouldn't be really expensive either....

Thanks

M

What's happening, you guys can't promote here?

Well, maybe a link to a webpage with very reliable info on these sort of webhost companies would do too....

M

Mike wants reliable, established hosts not affiliate links where you earn money!

People who post such things should just be automatically banned for good. They serve no purpose for this forum.

I suggest looking at http://www.myacen.com - They might not have what you exactly want but are cheap and very reliable.

OK,

Can I resell through myacen?

And how many domain names can I get added to dns and pointing to my webspace?

M

Originally posted by Giancarlo
People who post such things should just be automatically banned for good. They serve no purpose for this forum.

it was my first time doing it out of all my posts so you have no saying in this Giancarlo!!!!

Last edited:
Originally posted by BlackDeath

it was my first time doing it out of all my posts so you have no saying in this Giancarlo!!!!

Blahblahblah... who cares? At least I offer better advice than affiliate links. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mikemikez
Isn't there some chat on irc or so where I can talk to people from hosting companies...?????

Mike

You can contact me on ICQ if you like, pm me for the number :)

Back